By MadK9These flyby videos are for the new DLC Pack for FX3 Solo.
NOTE: You will need to rename these videos before adding them to your Launchbox
Star Wars - Solo, Rename to RedCup1.mp4
Star Wars - Calrissian Chronicles, Rename to - RedCup2.mp4
Star Wars - Battle of Mimban, Rename to - RedCup3.mp4
Not sure why they feel the need to have funky names for the tables.
Boxes will follow shortly.
You can find the accompanying Docklets here
All previous Pinball FX2/3 Related media can be found in the following links
By PaDeMoNiuMChoose Files...
Some themes of my gamecube system.
I can not all upload (small connection) but if a title interests you on the channel do not hesitate
I also add 2 playlist themes " Fighter 3D" and a short theme "Racing"
and a new platform theme Arcade V3
Update PC Themes in progress also !
Game Themes Gamecube :
By SuhrvivorA simple theme I made for this game. Videosnap used in the video theme also included. Download, rename and move to the theme folder.
Keeping with Sony's platforms for now, so moving on to the PS2! I'm going to upload these in reverse order this time, so starting in the Zs. I'll have a little over hundred videos uploaded once this is finished.
For Final Fantasy themes, I already of most of the games for this platform available from the link below, but I still need to make one for Final Fantasy X and X International. I'm already using a theme made by someone else for X, but I will make a new one to finish out the PS2 themes for this series. I will upload those to that particular thread once they are done, instead of to this one, so check there if you are looking for them.
I've also already got a theme for Rez I made some time ago:
YouTube PS2 Playlist:
1. Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner
2. Zone of the Enders
3. Xenosaga Episode III: Also sprach Zarathustra
4. Xenosaga Episode II: Jenseits von Gut und Böse 5. Xenosaga Episode I: Der Wille zur Macht 6. Wild Arms Alter Code: F 7. Wild Arms 5 8. Wild Arms 4 9. Wild Arms 3 10. Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria 11. Twisted Metal: Black 12. Thunder Force VI 13. Tales of the Abyss 14. Tales of Legendia 15. The Sword of Etheria 16. Wild Arms 4 (version 2) 17. Star Ocean: Till the End of Time 18. Soul Calibur III 19. Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves 20. Sly 2: Band of Thieves 21. Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus 22. Silent HIll 4: The Room 23. Silent HIll 3 24. Silent Hill 2 25. Nightshade 26. Shinobi 27. Shadow of the Colossus 28. Shadow Hearts: From the New World 29. Shadow Hearts: Covenant 30. Shadow Hearts 31. Sega Ages 2500 Series Vol. 1: Phantasy Star Generation 1 32. Rygar: The Legendary Adventure 33. R-Type Final 34. Rogue Galaxy 35. Rez (version 2) 36. Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal 37. Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando 38. Ratchet & Clank 39. Raiden III 40. Radiata Stories 41. Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams 42. Onimusha 3: Demon Siege 43. Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny 44. Onimusha: Warlords 45. OKAGE: Shadow King 46. Odin Sphere 47. Final Fantasy X @Thornback 48. Musashi: Samurai Legend 49. Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks 50. Metal Slug 6 51. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater 52. Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty 53. Masters of the Universe Interactive - He-Man: Defender of Grayskull 54. Maximo vs. Army of Zin
By MadK9These videos are for the Pinball FX2 tables that did not get carried across to Pinball FX3
Drop these videos into Videos/Pinball FX2
For the rest of the tables you will need for Pinball FX2, then use the following post to get what you need.
By MadK9These videos are for the current 75 tables that are available in Pinball FX3.
These are Flyby videos, recorded in 4:3 1440x1080, and work really nicely in CriticalCid's Unified Theme.
Just Drop these into Videos/Pinball FX3.
Amusement_Park is misspelled please rename. (Thanks to Wakdikyat for pointing it out).
Most of the videos are also valid in Pinball FX2 as well, i will post the Videos for the tables that were not ported to FX3 in a day or so.
Three tables will need renaming for Pinball FX2 they are .
STARWARS_Episode7 to STARWARS_Episode_7
STARWARS_AVCO2 to STARWARS_MFO
STARWARS_LAPB to STARWARS_RogueOne
The missing list of Pinball FX2 videos are.
These will be added as soon as possible.
Not all the tables are valid in FX2, the tables you don't need are
Please do not post these videos anywhere else without my permission.
Retrohumanoid for all your help, and making me see the light , and ofc your contributions to this scene.
CriticalCid for all his hard work, past and present
ColPipes1978, for being overworked.
and Lastly to Jason and his team..
By Rauzzman80Made blood omen 2, Defiance, and one for soul reaver... enjoy
By Rauzzman80Made another one this time 16:9 for SoulReaver 2
By Rauzzman80Made a few more, Samsho 1-4 a few Capcom cps2 and 3, as well as a few Cave sets.
By Rauzzman80Some more Game theme videos, some created from assets I got in the hyper spin forums, others I created from random assests I found online, with original metal cover soundtracks.. hope you like em.
By Rauzzman80Heres My second Edit, I'm getting better at this...I think... lol
By Rauzzman80This is my first game theme vid, im sure ill be making a lot more of them
By Juan-KI made a video with a lot of love for you guys, enjoy it.
By PyrometheousMass Effect 3 Cinematic Video Theme
By IceLancerParasite Eve II Video theme, 1080p 16:9
I give up of attempt to upload files here. Upload just doesnt work for me here. 1 out of 10 files upload others get stuck.
This is going to be a very small collection since I only have 2 PlayStation 3 games that I run on RPCS3: Demon's Souls and Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir.
I'll probably add more down the road.
1. Demon's Souls
2. Dante's Inferno: Divine Edition
3. Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir
4. 1942: Joint Strike
Theme videos for Hyper Metroid and Super Metroid: Phazon ROM hacks. I modified official art to match the redesigns of Samus (and Crocomire) for their respective hacks since there isn't any really for these games. I will doing themes for other Metroid and Super Metroid hacks, so I will upload those here, as I finish them.
If you need logos/boxart, I have a media pack for ROM hacks that might have what you are looking for:
1. Hyper Metroid
2. Super Metroid: Phazon
3. Metroid (Retroid)
4. Metroid (mOTHER)
5. Super Metroid: Hydellius
6. Super Metroid: Ancient Chozo
7. Metroid: Rogue Dawn
8. Super Metroid: Phazon (version 2)
9. Metroid Super Zero Mission
10. Metroid: Confrontation
11. Super Metroid: Eris
12. Super Metroid: Z-Factor
13. Super Metroid: Redesign
14. Super Metroid: Hydellius (version 2)
15. Super Metroid: Phazon (version 3)
16. Super Metroid: Project Base
17. Super Metroid: Redesign - Axeil Edition
18. Hyper Metroid (version 2)
19. AM2R: Return of Samus (@JaysArcade)
20. Metroid (Retroid) - version 2
21. Super Metroid: Eris (version 2)
22. Metroid: Rogue Dawn (version 2)
23. Hyper Metroid (version 3)
Themes for the PC Engine.
Playlist below. Will upload a version of Ninja Ryūkenden tomorrow with game audio-only:
1. Ninja Ryūkenden
2. Ninja Ryūkenden (no soundtrack)
By reaper595how to use
this is where i have put them
for some reason when i upload it put a _ where it should be a space
like this Sonic_the_Hedgehog_3
it should be this Sonic the Hedgehog 3
the videos should be named the same as game in lauchbox hope this helps some people
By dmjohn0xThis is a personal backup of that pokemon fan-game trailer that was shut down last year. Media like this is very susceptible to being lost to time. I enjoy having it on my arcade.
By Riffman81Star Fox 2 video theme to accompany the media pack I released awhile back.
All artwork made/modified by or compiled by Riffman81 (unless otherwise noted here). Enjoy!
Themes for Nintendo 3DS.
I have a couple of The Legend of Zelda 3DS themes here:
1. Metroid: Samus Returns
Made this in a little under 20 minutes. Hope you enjoy it!
If you would like a different musical selection just let me know and I'll see what I can do.