FluxCRT is a relatively simple text view-based retro theme. It's designed for 16:9 monitors and displays filter and game videos (or screenshots) in a 4:3 format, using the Ao.Bigbox.Themer video engine. FluxCRT applies a CRT barrel distortion effect when using Windows Media Player. It's bundled with a collection of category, playlist, and platform banners; to which one can easily add their own banners. Due to its reliance on certain plugin features, the current version of this theme requires LB version 10+.
CUSTOMIZATION: See bundled PDF documents. FluxCRT was designed and tested on a 1920x1080 display with 100% (default) text scaling, so you might need to adjust the font sizes (should pertain to options page only) if your display is otherwise; edit the font sizes at the top part of FluxCRT.xaml in the Styles directory as needed.
WOOTLAUNCHER INTEGRATION: FluxCRT integrates with WootLauncher...
EMULATOR OVERLAYS: These overlays should pair nicely with this theme:
NOTE: Unblocking the ZIP file will also unblock the DLLs (e.g., Ao.Bigbox.Themer.dll and others) contained therein, giving your computer permission to run these DLLs. This is an issue with all plugins you might download from this forum. It's a Windows security feature. You basically have to vouch for a file before Windows will use it. I liken it to how a MS office document you download from an email runs in Protected Mode until you unblock it for printing, editing, etc. Below is the error you'll see if you don't unblock the file, as well as a screenshot of the solution.
* ADDED: screen overlays w/CRT-sim containing platform and game metadata
* ADDED: screen overlays w/CRT-sim providing navigational support and date/time
* ADDED: vertically-centered lists, thanks again to @Grila for the idea
* ADDED: popup indices for lists, centered and with proper fading
* FIXED: persistence of menu popup for games detail view only
* FIXED: smaller download size due to compressed themer dll
* FIXED: degraded/fuzzy backgrounds due to image read bug