LaunchBox Community Forums

RetroHumanoid Collection Video Set 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

12 Screenshots

About This File

Here is a set of ,currently, 270 Collection videos to be used with playlists. This coincides with all of the media released in the @CriticalCid theme "Unified". I have decided to upload them here,because Jason is a busy man,and I understand how much work it could be to enter this many videos in manually. I do plan on releasing more in the future,with an estimated goal of around 500-600 total playlist videos,as well as all of the artwork for the Unified theme that's needed. I do not have an estimated time-frame as to the release of more,I just know that's the plan. While I never expect anyone to actually have 600 playlists in their BigBox setup,I do believe that variety is the spice of life,and this will give plenty of options for personalizing your lists.Enjoy!

Here was the release video I made for the initial 70 Collection videos :

And here was the preview video of the 200 videos that followed :

You can also find the Genre videos here :

And the Favorites videos here:

And the Developer Video set here...

• Like 16
  • Thanks 7
  • Haha 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 5/19/2018 at 1:12 PM, Elmazz said:

nice list. kinda missing mother/earthbound playlist theme videos :S

Isn't there only like three games for that? I mean I'm not opposed to taking requests for new collection videos as long as someone provides a list of the games that belong with it. I'm a long way from done making them too ,so there's a lot more than just Earthbound missing.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RetroHumanoid said:

Isn't there only like three games for that? I mean I'm not opposed to taking requests for new collection videos as long as someone provides a list of the games that belong with it. I'm a long way from done making them too ,so there's a lot more than just Earthbound missing.

ya, i guess you are right. wouldnt fit the format of your theme videos with only 3 entries.

awesome videos dude... im already using all of yours for my playlists/collections. 

id love to get more from you...

i see your still missing a few ...?

age of empires, avatar the last airbenders, assassin creeds, chrono triggers, deca sports, elder scrolls, fables, , lufia's, gaia series, golden suns, pinball games, perfect darks, prehistorik mans, mothers, snowboard kids, streets of rages, super smash bros, the witchers, wii sports...

if you could do these ones for me/everyone... im sure they would be greatly apreciated. :)

I would say,that if anyone can provide me a list of games for a franchise that I have not made a video for yet,that includes at the very least 5 titles,then I will add that franchise to the to-do list.

Are you taking requests?  If so, any chance to do any of the following?

.Hack

Bloody Roar

Valkyria Chronicles

Valkyrie Profile

Super Smash Bros

Thanks!

Edited by kaichou

1. Fable Collection...? Fable Anniversary, Fable II, Fable III, Fable The Journey,  Fable Heroes, and Fable Fortune...

2. Streets Of Rage Collection...? Streets Of Rage, Streets Of Rage 2, Streets Of Rage 3, Streets Of Rage 4, and Streets Of Rage Remake...

3. Super Smash Bros. Collection...? Super Smash Bros., Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Smash Bros. For Nintendo 3DS/Wii U, and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate...

4. The Witcher Collection...? The Witcher, The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The Witcher: Battle Arena, and The Witcher Adventure Game....

5. The Elder Scrolls Collection...? The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind, The Elder scrolls IV: Oblivion, The Elder Scrolls Travels (Stormhold, Dawnstar, Shadowkey),The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and The Elder Scrolls Online... 

6. Paper Mario Collection...? Paper Mario, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, Super Paper Mario, Paper Mario: Sticker Star, and Paper Mario Color Splash...

7. Mario Kart Collection...? Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart 64, Mario Kart Super Circuit/Double Dash, Mario Kart DS, Mario Kart Wii, Mario Kart 7/8, and Mario Kart Deluxe...

There's 7 Solid Collections To Be Done So Far... Retrohumanoid?... if you can, im sure they will be greatly appreciated, by me and everyone else... i also have more that needs doing...  if your up to it ;) 

Edited by Avo_Skorm_1986

Another suggestion (may add more to this comment later):

Ridge Racer Collection - looks like about 14 games accessible through emulation (arcade, PS1, PS2, PSP, DS, 3DS, N64, Gamecube)   https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ridge_Racer

Monster Hunter Collection - maybe about 10 games released in NA, more in Japan only,  for PS2, PSP, Wii, 3DS, Wii U, PS3, etc.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monster_Hunter

Edited by leeroys95