About This File
What's New in Version b22.214.171.124 See changelog
What's new since the last version posted here:
- Cue file supporting added, read the file and copy files mentionned to the rom directory
- Based on Framework 4.8
- Check for files is now repositioned just before compression.
- New window indicating wich files have been copied, instead of old that only shows a checkbox.
- This window can permit to add video/roms/cheats/musics/manuals files.
- This window can permit to add a new file of cheats by a richtextbox, tabulation is allowed.
- Added an automatic limit length of text for the cheats codes.
Code modifications to remove the bug when the compression was stopped, i made the mistake to move to each directory i've been create but in same time i didn't use the most of time
anything else full path. In theory there is no bug.
- Even if i continue to call it beta, it still tested each time a lot of times, ~50x for the 126.96.36.199 version to be sure you don't encounter a major problem. There is probably again minors bugs.
- For the while, Pack My Game don't explore subfolders for movies, i'm currently asking to myself if i will change it, in all case you can do it now manually by the new window instead of using explorer. It ill now be take in charge by the "struct" files that indicates you the content of your package.
- I will see to count images differently for the root files like something to: X in root / Y in subfolders in struct files.
- I will see to add a md5/sha calculator that will add a file besides to help you to keep your package safe. I've few programs i've already created that use it, i will probably transpose my code directly.
- There is a little bug i will try to resolve about the cheats window, sometimes you can have a double space when you limit length.
- Tabulation is able for the textbox of cheats window, but there is a lot of things to see about it, for the while i think to work with 4 spaces is more readable in the window (see screenshots), tab or 4 spaces seems to give the same result at the end
- Save cheat file can return an error about the ":" charac, because each time you create a new, the program try to propose a name that is not already taken. Just change ':' by what you want, i will see to replace by something else "_" or "-" .
- I will probably add edit possibility on cheat files, a menu on the files window to have the "paste" possibility instead of using ctrl+v, remove unwanted files and a lot of things in the next version. In all case, in theory for the while config file don't change then you have not to be worry about it, just extract files. If i modify config file i will try to add the possibility to update it without remove old parameters
I think it's all, enjoy.