LaunchBox Community Forums

Default - 3D Boxes Startup Theme 1.0.4

(0 reviews)

6 Screenshots

About This File

Important: You will need Launchbox 9.2 Beta 1 or above in order to use this Startup Theme!!!!!!

Version 1.0.2: I have increased the image sizes and included some more CD based systems in the folder.

Version 1.0.3

New:

Moved images around and added two new ones. There are now three images on the top row from left to right, 3D Box, Clear Logo, Screenshot. 
The bottom row will have in the bottom right either a Cart Front or spinning disc depending on the system.
If you have a disc system i have not included you can just copy/paste one of the existing disc system xaml's and change the name to match your system.

V 1.04

New:

Added shutdown screen.

Important:

Launchbox 9.2 Beta 4 or above is required for V 1.04 and above.

•  

Simply unzip the downloaded file to Launchbox/StartupThemes, and in Launchbox go to Tools/Options/Game Startup and use the dropdown to select the theme.

This was tested at 1080p resolution, i can not guarantee it will work at other resolutions. 

image.thumb.png.fc079bf2117b129a559162e40f6ce486.pngimage.thumb.png.6202758ddfa51cbfe938fcd9881dc077.png

What's New in Version 1.0.4   See changelog

Released

New:

Added shutdown screen.

Important: Launchbox 9.2 Beta 4 or above is required for V1.0.4 of the theme and above.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.