LaunchBox Community Forums

Nosh On This Twice - LaunchBox Theme 1.4

(1 review)

5 Screenshots

About This File

Installation:

Download the Fonts.zip, extract and install the fonts.

Download the theme zip and extract to your LBThemes folder. 

Optional Default_Background.jpg included to use as your default background in LB.

Note: All colors are handled by the theme, no need to change them in LB settings.

Other Nosh On This Twice Downloads

Nosh On This Twice - Banners

Nosh On This Twice - Clear Logos

Nosh On This Twice - Clear Device Logos

Nosh On This Twice - LaunchBox Theme

Nosh On This Twice - Black LaunchBox Theme

Nosh On This Twice - BigBox Theme

What's New in Version 1.4   See changelog

Released

• Fixed boxes title drop shadow font
  • Styled the progress bar a bit

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Game On 3
  • Unusual Gem 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is a great theme, and if you use the nosh on this theme for bigbox, it will give it a unicorn look across both programs. 

Share this comment

" This is a great theme, and if you use the nosh on this theme for bigbox, it will give it a unicorn look across both programs.  "

I always wanted a unicorn look😉

• Haha 1

Share this comment

22 hours ago, goonbridge said:

Awesome theme, the only problem I can see is that the background graphic doesn't scale properly on my 1440p monitor. Otherwise it's perfect.

https://imgur.com/a/sBgqd4Z

This is fixed now.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

I'm loving this theme!

I am having one weird issue with the outlines on the box text though:

unknown.png

On smaller titles it's not too noticeable, but on longer ones like Bard's Tale here, you can see that the outline isn't lining up properly with the text. It's like it's using a different font size. You can see "wn" to the right of the first line, presumably from "Unknown", which is on the second line. I've messed around in Boxes/Spacing and can't seem to figure out how to fix this.

Share this comment

2 hours ago, Zombeaver said:

I'm loving this theme!

unknown.png

On smaller titles it's not too noticeable, but on longer ones like Bard's Tale here, you can see that the outline isn't lining up properly with the text. It's like it's using a different font size. You can see "wn" to the right of the first line, presumably from "Unknown", which is on the second line. I've messed around in Boxes/Spacing and can't seem to figure out how to fix this.

Huh thats weird. Ill try to reproduce the issue.

Share this comment

3 hours ago, Zombeaver said:

I'm loving this theme!

unknown.png

I am guessing your settings look like this? 

2019-03-14_2029.thumb.png.364d541e538eb0ebdfc35781b428df4c.pngPart of it is because you have "Center Text Horizontally" turned on. If you turn that off it should look better. I think the drop shadow is using a different font, ill look into it.

Share this comment

1 minute ago, nosh said:

I am guessing your settings look like this? 

2019-03-14_2029.thumb.png.364d541e538eb0ebdfc35781b428df4c.pngPart of it is because you have "Center Text Horizontally" turned on. If you turn that off it should look better. I think the drop shadow is using a different font, ill look into it.

Similar, yeah. "Center Text Horizontally" is on.
image.thumb.png.0a6b012845b56b6bf72e50c842c26201.pngimage.thumb.png.035036ac4b49b18e98d8c0619b40865d.pngIt's actually even more noticeable with that turned off though:

image.thumb.png.dd562bb0de8ee87575a30e10e30d048b.png

Share this comment

23 minutes ago, Zombeaver said:

Similar, yeah. "Center Text Horizontally" is on.
image.thumb.png.0a6b012845b56b6bf72e50c842c26201.pngimage.thumb.png.035036ac4b49b18e98d8c0619b40865d.pngIt's actually even more noticeable with that turned off though:

image.thumb.png.dd562bb0de8ee87575a30e10e30d048b.png

fixed, just uploaded a new version.

• Like 1

Share this comment