LaunchBox Community Forums

Mr. RetroLust's Lights Off Retroarch Bezels 4.9

(0 reviews)

55 Screenshots

About This File

Note: This thread will not be pushed to the front in the "whats new" section, if you want notifications for future updates to this file be sure to follow this page by using the follow button in the upper right corner

Here's my collection of Lights Off realistic retroarch bezels, many more to come when I add more platforms to my game collection so stay tuned by using above method. 

You can find other bezels that are part of my "Lights Out!" series over here:

Neo Geo v2 4K - Lights Out - Realistic Retroarch Bezels

Capcom Play System I 4K - Lights Out - Realistic Retroarch Bezels

Capcom Play System II 4K - Lights Out - Realistic Retroarch Bezels

Capcom Play System III 4K - Lights Out - Realistic Retroarch Bezels

Mame 4K - Lights Out - Realistic Bezels

Enjoy,

Bezel_Mega_Drive_Mr_RetroLust.thumb.PNG.b2f44b66b6c991e584e49ce2bdcc8df4.PNGBezel_Atari_2600_Night_Mr_RetroLust.thumb.PNG.9dfed6726866f0d428dc7e4d68211b00.PNG

What's New in Version 4.9   See changelog

Released

4.9 Added: Nintendo Virtual Boy larger screen version, the previous bezel's game screen was quite small.

Bezel_Nintendo_Virtual_Boy_Larger_Mr_RetroLust.thumb.JPG.c3185e1d2496bb301aae05430ca74b9e.JPG

• Like 12
  • Thanks 7
  • Game On 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

28 minutes ago, Kondorito said:

I'm in love with this pack.

Good to hear bro, I have a big surprise coming soon concerning bezels.

• Unusual Gem 2

Share this comment

16 hours ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

4.9 Added: Nintendo Virtual Boy larger screen version, the previous bezel's game screen was quite small.

What is that shader? Are you playing Virtual Boy using 3D glasses or similar?

Edited by Kondorito
  • Like 1

Share this comment

18 minutes ago, Kondorito said:

What is that shader? Are you playing Virtual Boy using 3D glasses or similar?

I'm using the beetle core for virtual boy, in it's options you can choose for several 3D options, I found red/cyaan works best, I have several different colored glasses including green/magenta but those don't give the depth effect as much. It's a really cool option and feels like Virtual Boy is a must to play in 3D, it's made for it 🤘

Share this comment

Just now, Mr. RetroLust said:

I'm using the beetle core for virtual boy, in it's options you can choose for several 3D options, I found red/cyaan works best, I have several different colored glasses including green/magenta but those don't give the depth effect as much. It's a really cool option and feels like Virtual Boy is a must to play in 3D, it's made for it 🤘

Awesome; I have some red/cyan glasses somewhere at my place. Will surely give it a try.

• Game On 1

Share this comment

1 minute ago, Kondorito said:

Awesome; I have some red/cyan glasses somewhere at my place. Will surely give it a try.

You won't regret it, it makes the games much more lively, a shame the console didn't had more games.

• The Cake is a Lie 1

Share this comment

1 hour ago, Kondorito said:

If you have a VR headset there is a virtualboy emulator for oculus.

• Unusual Gem 1

Share this comment

6 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

If you have a VR headset there is a virtualboy emulator for oculus.

I don't :S

Share this comment

2 hours ago, Mr. RetroLust said:

Don't feel bad, me neither lol I do however bought this with a good discount, I feel rich now. 

https://stores.horiusa.com/real-arcade-pro-n-hayabusa-for-playstation-4/

Nice. I got like a year ago a couple of Q1 Qanbas with clamps and modded them aesthetically. With the clamps I can make my regular TV rack (or any other one) an arcade machine when attaching the arcade sticks to it. Not the best sticks in the market at all, but they had a great price and the clamps suited my needs of having an arcade feel in my HTPC.

• Like 1

Share this comment

42 minutes ago, Kondorito said:

Nice. I got like a year ago a couple of Q1 Qanbas with clamps and modded them aesthetically. With the clamps I can make my regular TV rack (or any other one) an arcade machine when attaching the arcade sticks to it. Not the best sticks in the market at all, but they had a great price and the clamps suited my needs of having an arcade feel in my HTPC.

They look great from what I see on google and those clamps are a very clever idea! \m/

Share this comment

Hey @Mr. RetroLust keep up the truly fantastic work, this is a very creative and unique concept.

is there any chance of getting Amiga please? (now that there is a functioning retroarch core!!)

Many thanks,

T

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

9 hours ago, zengeek said:

Hey @Mr. RetroLust keep up the truly fantastic work, this is a very creative and unique concept.

is there any chance of getting Amiga please? (now that there is a functioning retroarch core!!)

Many thanks,

T

Thanks, glad you enoy :) I will get there eventually when I add it to my library as well.

Share this comment