LaunchBox Community Forums

Mr. RetroLust's Realistic Retroarch Bezels 3.1

(0 reviews)

32 Screenshots

About This File

Note: This thread will not be pushed to the front in the "whats new" section, if you want notifications for future updates to this file be sure to follow this page by using the follow button in the upper right corner

Here's a few realistic bezels, many more to come when I add more platforms to my game collection so stay tuned by using above method. There's a lot of detail in the glass tubes, reflections, smudges, fingerprints and even tiny pieces of dust ;) 

Enjoy,

Bezel_Mega_Drive_Mr_RetroLust.thumb.PNG.b2f44b66b6c991e584e49ce2bdcc8df4.PNGBezel_Atari_2600_Night_Mr_RetroLust.thumb.PNG.9dfed6726866f0d428dc7e4d68211b00.PNG

What's New in Version 3.1   See changelog

Released

3.1 Added: Commodore 16 (Plus 4) realistic bezel

Bezel_Commodore_16_Mr_RetroLust.thumb.JPG.9a6264a16718940d2b4923fb7aaf677e.JPG

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5
  • Game On 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

52 minutes ago, damageinc86 said:

I do think full on daylight mode is a bit distracting but What about just a half-day mode?  Or,..evening mode? lol.  I like the night mode, but i find myself trying so hard to try to see some of the surrounding details but it is just too dark to make much out. 

Computer says no

Share this comment

19 minutes ago, goofers said:

Could you do the ZX Spectrum, Amstrad CPC , Aari ST and Amiga mate would love these man great job on them ;)

Thanks bro! I will at some point, I'm adding new bezels as my library expands, can take some time but will get to them in the end.

Share this comment