Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

Plateform Theme Nintendo Switch 1.0.0

   (1 review)

1 Screenshot

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2



User Feedback

Recommended Comments

8 minutes ago, Raykusen said:

The theme is too much disney-like. Not good.

Well thats a personal opinion, and has nothing to do with the quality of the video and the skills needed to create it.

  • Like 2

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Raykusen said:

The theme is too much disney-like. Not good.

Hello Rayuken decided that it is here or elsewhere you always have something to say .You should start your sentence by thank you for the sharing is not much but your critics would better if not by force you will end up discouraging everyone who shares ( still)

Too Nintendo you mean? :) 

Nothing prevents you from going to download the neutral theme on the viking post Here

that will be less "nintendo" but very well done ... how is it too color? -_-

;)

 

Edited by PaDeMoNiuM
  • Like 2

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2019 at 7:38 PM, Raykusen said:

The theme is too much disney-like. Not good.

The way you communicate. Not good.

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2019 at 10:47 AM, neil9000 said:

Well thats a personal opinion, and has nothing to do with the quality of the video and the skills needed to create it.

While I think it wasn't really a necessary remark, it is also a given that it was a personal opinion since it came from a person (we assume), and a given that it does not have any bearing on the quality or skills needed to create it.  It is sort of redundant to state those things. 

  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, damageinc86 said:

While I think it wasn't really a necessary remark, it is also a given that it was a personal opinion since it came from a person (we assume), and a given that it does not have any bearing on the quality or skills needed to create it.  It is sort of redundant to state those things. 

Completely agree, Rayuken has a way of saying things a bit straight but it happens to be positive (sharply but it happens to him), and I respect his opinion,and we can not please everyone, I am far from having the "perfect skill" and else do or will do better than me.But some are sometimes can be (too?) demanding...  (i think neil9000 meant that) 

 but yes a lot of noise for a little things ..

Edited by PaDeMoNiuM
  • Like 1

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I tend to be simple and literal to avoid confusing people in order to get what i mean. Not that i try to offend anyone. That is never my intention, so please don't feel offended guys, i just don't enjoy to sugarcoat and i appreciate when someone is like that (being straight).

@Neil9000 : Yeah

@PaDeMoNium : I get your point and you are right, don't feel bad that i tried to be brief and to-the-point, I like your work since you are very skilled at what you do and i don't meant that you did a bad job, is the contrary, looks superb, my point was the cheesy feeling of the intro (that Mario Odyssey intro video). I think the Breath of the Wild part was better for the intro.

What i don't encourage you is to stop creating those nice videos you make. Keep up the good work.

Edited by Raykusen

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don't feel bad about what you said..I create tons of artwork and videos for my own setup..I follow download counts because it gives me a good indication what people like and how i can change what i build..This particular video has 20 out of thousands of LB subscribers..Its the nature of the beast when building things in a mass community..

 

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Raykusen said:

I tend to be simple and literal to avoid confusing people in order to get what i mean. Not that i try to offend anyone. That is never my intention, so please don't feel offended guys, i just don't enjoy to sugarcoat and i appreciate when someone is like that (being straight).

@Neil9000 : Yeah

@PaDeMoNium : I get your point and you are right, don't feel bad that i tried to be brief and to-the-point, I like your work since you are very skilled at what you do and i don't meant that you did a bad job, is the contrary, looks superb, my point was the cheesy feeling of the intro (that Mario Odyssey intro video). I think the Breath of the Wild part was better for the intro.

What i don't encourage you is to stop creating those nice videos you make. Keep up the good work.

Maybe create your own masterpiece, so we can all see exactly what you mean ? 😉

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Raykusen said:

I tend to be simple and literal to avoid confusing people in order to get what i mean. Not that i try to offend anyone. That is never my intention, so please don't feel offended guys, i just don't enjoy to sugarcoat and i appreciate when someone is like that (being straight).

@Neil9000 : Yeah

@PaDeMoNium : I get your point and you are right, don't feel bad that i tried to be brief and to-the-point, I like your work since you are very skilled at what you do and i don't meant that you did a bad job, is the contrary, looks superb, my point was the cheesy feeling of the intro (that Mario Odyssey intro video). I think the Breath of the Wild part was better for the intro.

What i don't encourage you is to stop creating those nice videos you make. Keep up the good work.

You know what, next time I think that would put 3 gameplay screens, and a png that moves from left to right in fixe theme  , it will make less noise i :)  And relax you guys we are just talking video game at the base ;)

Edited by PaDeMoNiuM

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beetlejuice29 said:

I'm off topic but the pack resident it's this week? !! :) :)

Next week ! (if I'm in the timing)

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...