About This File
Edited by Mr. RetroLust
What's New in Version 2.2 See changelog
- Former "Alt views" version with static wheels is now the main continuing theme called: "Neon Deluxe Arcade" again.
- Platform view texts (in view 1 and 2) are now lined out correctly and collapse when no input.
- Icons: ESRB rating, Broken, Completed, Favorite & Portable lined out correctly and collapse when no input, gone are the transparent fallback icons.
- Arcade PCB image shows if available instead of cart. (If you like to use PCB images with a transparent background check:
- Named all items in Community Theme Creator more logical to understand the elements in coding and the future release of the CTC file.
- Game Notes starts scrolling and is scrolling a bit faster, text layout is now set to justified instead of default left align.
- Wallgamesview background is blurred now to accentuate front covers, more covers shown at one screen.
- Changed some views around in a more logical order.
- Added new Platform view (view 3) with room for platform details text.
- Added new Platform view (view 4) with room for platform details text and background image of platform banner.
- Added 12hr and 24hr clock next to each other so both clocks are there for people around the globe, no need to make a separate version per clock now.
- Added fallback value "-" for missing game details in most views.
- Changed screenshots in this post to reflect current version clearly