LaunchBox Community Forums

Original PlayStation Japan 3D Box Pack (3919) (ReDump) 1.5

(0 reviews)

26 Screenshots

About This File

This is a  collection of 3693 3D Boxes for the Japan Region Original Sony PlayStation. Only four are missing as original artwork for them is unavailable online because they are demo discs.

The naming convention is based on the 2019-3-31 ReDump set. A Database is attached. Also included is a folder with 225 3D Boxes not listed in the ReDump rom set.

This project was a collaboration between @aorin1, @diskmach and myself and has taken a long time to complete. @diskmach was able to work out a way of converting the original covers serial number to real names (with out this the project would never of got started). Then @aorin1 was able to download and rename the original artwork. I then converted the images to 3D Boxes. Thanks to more help from Aorin, who converted all the covers with missing spines to Japanese names I was able to create Spines in Japanese for about 1200 boxes that there are not scans of.   

Any corrections that users find may be necessary please leave a comment and I will make the corrections in later releases.

Sony PlayStation - Japan.xml

set.png

What's New in Version 1.0.0   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 6
  • Game On 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.