Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

Playstation Covers 3D PAL 1.1

   (2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hi,

I've made covers 3D of Playstaion PAL Games.

I update pack in future for missing games or/and country.

If you see an error of slide you can pm me and i rework media.

Thanks all ;)

I begin US covers i create a new post in a future. you can support me ;)

Donate

 

2xtreme.png

Road & Tracks Presents - The Need For Speed.png

Silent Hill.png

Final fantasy VIII.png

Metal gear solid.png

Edited by phenix14000
Files are now uploaded on Launchbox website


What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

- Toutes les covers sont maintenant renommés comme les roms associés // All covers are now renamed as associated roms

- Les covers avec et sans ombre sont maintenant identiques en nombre // The covers with and without shadow are now identical in number

- Correction de certaines covers erronées / manquantes // Fixed some wrong / missing covers

  • Like 13
  • Thanks 10
  • Unusual Gem 1
 Share


User Feedback

Recommended Comments



51 minutes ago, cataclysm67 said:

Downloaded this twice, both times can't unzip file as it says it's corrupt :(

Looks like it is corrupt for me as well.  I can force extract about 400 images but the rest error out on extraction with 7zip.  Winrar won't even open at all. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ok thanks i reupload and reduce size for gain size of zip. ;)

Edit: sorry upload error again.

Edited by phenix14000
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

These covers are awesome, thank you. I had the same problem with corrupt file after left clicking the link which gave me a save as window straight away, the file around a gig n half finished which I could not extract. For some reason I tried a copy on the link and then pasted it into a new window.I then got a proper mega.nz page link to the file at 3.72gb which works, strange but it now works and they look great. Thanks :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

These are fantastic, thanks! Would we be able to get the template to add our own? I'm being cheeky and creating PAL versions of US-only games to keep everything consistent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This pack is awesome, looks so much better when picking games and i didn't realize how much i actually missed having the PAL boxes, but it does make a big difference and the artwork makes it so much more nostalgic looking. Very few of the games in my library were missing. Only Syphon Filter 2, Twisted Metal 3 and 4. The last two weren't released in PAL territories so it makes sense. Still wondering if you could add a few games like that in a separate folder for like mockups with USA cover images on pal covers for a consistent look.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is still corrupt. Only get R and onward. This set looks great and cant find it anywhere else. any chance of a fix? Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/1/2020 at 8:17 AM, zugswang said:

Downloaded this twice, both times can't unzip file as it says it's corrupt :(

Use link in description please. I have an error when i upload in launchbox ;)

Edited by phenix14000
Link to comment
Share on other sites

These are really great, thanks @phenix14000!

Would it be possible to get an updated version of Crash Bandicoot? The source artwork looks to be this scan, which is a bit washed out. I noticed it in the LB games database and have since submitted a better scan.

932262192_CrashBandicoot-01.thumb.jpg.2a18abdcd389a26ade7a463000d8286e.jpg      113078753_CrashBandicoot.thumb.jpg.fc9efd5a10897ded4c11f57da01cdec5.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, fraganator said:

These are really great, thanks @phenix14000!

Would it be possible to get an updated version of Crash Bandicoot? The source artwork looks to be this scan, which is a bit washed out. I noticed it in the LB games database and have since submitted a better scan.

932262192_CrashBandicoot-01.thumb.jpg.2a18abdcd389a26ade7a463000d8286e.jpg      113078753_CrashBandicoot.thumb.jpg.fc9efd5a10897ded4c11f57da01cdec5.jpg

Click on download button for new version of crash bandicoot ;)

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, phenix14000 said:

Click on download button for new version of crash bandicoot ;)

Thanks for the quick response, it looks great :)

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I got to say I love these they are my favorite so far for the PS1, and the playstation bit at the bottom with the official product sticker make the cover look so awesome! keep up the good work 
and if you don't mind me asking is it too difficult to make 3D covers? Because I might try to learn I doubt I'll do any good, but yeah the reason I'm asking is because I'm missing a lot of 3D cover art on my launchbox PS1 Collection and I don't want to bother you with the list ?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, ACalleja97 said:

I got to say I love these they are my favorite so far for the PS1, and the playstation bit at the bottom with the official product sticker make the cover look so awesome! keep up the good work 
and if you don't mind me asking is it too difficult to make 3D covers? Because I might try to learn I doubt I'll do any good, but yeah the reason I'm asking is because I'm missing a lot of 3D cover art on my launchbox PS1 Collection and I don't want to bother you with the list ?

 

You need photoshop for create covers 3D or gimp

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, phenix14000 said:

You need photoshop for create covers 3D or gimp

Thanks for taking time to reply means a lot, i doubt I'll do any good with programs like photoshop or gimp but if you have any tips for a newbie like myself or template to start off with it would mean a lot!
Regardless if you don't have the time it's totally fine, I just like your 3D PS1 covers and I want to have a 3D image for every game I own and that is on my launch box collection and I'm missing quite a lot probably because few of them are US versions

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, ACalleja97 said:

Thanks for taking time to reply means a lot, i doubt I'll do any good with programs like photoshop or gimp but if you have any tips for a newbie like myself or template to start off with it would mean a lot!
Regardless if you don't have the time it's totally fine, I just like your 3D PS1 covers and I want to have a 3D image for every game I own and that is on my launch box collection and I'm missing quite a lot probably because few of them are US versions

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=psd+cover+3d

for US covers you have in db of launchbox

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, phenix14000 said:

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=psd+cover+3d

for US covers you have in db of launchbox

It looks difficult, but I might give it a try and find some tutorials on it later on today, thanks for replying this fast, appreciate it and sorry for bothering you this you're probably busy as it is and yeah, I know that I can download them off launchbox but sometimes it downloads JP version covers and when it's the correct versions they aren't as good as yours anyway, that is all I need so thank you! 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, ACalleja97 said:

It looks difficult, but I might give it a try and find some tutorials on it later on today, thanks for replying this fast, appreciate it and sorry for bothering you this you're probably busy as it is and yeah, I know that I can download them off launchbox but sometimes it downloads JP version covers and when it's the correct versions they aren't as good as yours anyway, that is all I need so thank you! 

I've made this for US

parasite eve(USA).png

WIPEOUT(bis).png

WIPEOUT.png

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

They look great your 3D Box art is my favorite for a reason, I mean, look at them they look amazing!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ACalleja97 said:

It looks difficult, but I might give it a try and find some tutorials on it later on today, thanks for replying this fast, appreciate it and sorry for bothering you this you're probably busy as it is and yeah, I know that I can download them off launchbox but sometimes it downloads JP version covers and when it's the correct versions they aren't as good as yours anyway, that is all I need so thank you! 

Please make all  without shadow and  without shining parasite eve(USA).png Shining or brilliant its not ok =(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And realy i liked your box quality very mutch!! Loved!!! you will make now (USA) and (JAPAN)? ??? Oh my GOD i hope so!!!!

Edited by gamesmame
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, gamesmame said:

And realy i liked your box quality very mutch!! Loved!!! you will make now (USA) and (JAPAN)? ??? Oh my GOD i hope so!!!!

Yeah, I would be extremely happy if he does end up making the USA and Japan 3D cover versions, but it's too much work I reckon and his covers are the best that I could find online so i don't blame you, they look insanely good

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

i'm very nice boxart, you are very good I hope you will continue to add like those of commanders and conquer red alert and retaliation

 

 

Edited by Gamma5oo
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Think i've found a bug with this pack but not 100% just wondering if anyone else has come across this:

I've downloaded the pack and added the files directly to the 3D box art folder and the games are appeared to be scaled smaller than the NTSC 3D box art, however when in Launchbox I go to edit > images > download media and I download all 3D boxes from the LB database, it replaces them with the (same version??) but scaled correctly, see screenshot. 

The red arrows are the games from this pack and the others (as you can see are larger) are from manually downloading media directly from the LB database, however what I'm trying to ascertain is whether these are different images in the LB database or a scaling bug on these files, where for whatever reason Launchbox is scaling the imagine better when downloaded via Download Media vs Downloading the pack from here and dragging and dropping the images in to the folder.

@phenix14000 have you uploaded these to the LB database?

image.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...