LaunchBox Community Forums

18 Screenshots

About This File

AllNightLong is trying to be a clean simple theme with little animation and stuff going around.

Designed for 16:9, 16:10 and 4:3 screens.

Platform navigation features banner images for 52 different platforms. Includes default playlist image in the themes playlist folder.

Supported Views:

• Platform Wheel 1
  • Platform Wheel 2
  • Text Filters View
  • Text Games View
  • Horizontal Wheel 1 Games View
  • Horizontal Wheel 2 Games View  
  • Vertical Wheel 2 Games View
  • Vertical Wheel 2 Games View

Background color:

Change the background image/color. (LaunchBox\Themes\AllNightLong\Media\Custom Assets\).  The default background file name is "default-bg". So change the backgound file name to this and it will show up in the theme.

There are now 5 alternatives or you can make your own also. The only limiting factor is the text color, which will always be white, so white or very light backgrounds will not work.

Credits:

Theme was created by @thimolor
Theme was created using COMMUNITY Theme Creator by @y2guru 

Uses Google Fonts: Barlow and Barlow Condenced Designed by Jeremy Tribby.
Platform Text Filters View Screenshot uses video made by @viking as a platform background.
This theme uses some of the device images from EmulationStation theme Tronkyjared (https://github.com/cowboyjeeper/tronkyjared).
Many device images and system logos are taken from Wikipedia.

@Crylen did many new platform banners, that are now added to the theme.

Support:

Support will be slow, sorry for that. If you run into issues concerning the custom banner images, please refresh the images first. Also please check your LaunchBox image options for fallbacks. I could not test all the platforms so there could be file naming issues.

Special Thanks:

@bundangdon

@Retro808

@proghodet

@Tromzy

I received crucial feedback from these fine gamers. Without them, the theme would be less refined.

What's New in Version 1.31   See changelog

Released

- Changed Game Details View layout
- Platform Horizontal Wheel background images load faster
- Fixed few text overflows on 4:3 ratio

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4
  • Unusual Gem 2

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

bundangdon

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Great work! It was a pleasure to be one of the alpha/beta testers for this theme and it turned out extremely well!

• Thanks 1

Share this review

Link to review
Zeno

Best theme on the site. It's the reason I'm using BigBox vs another frontend. What pushes this over the top is the Community Creator Tool files which makes this incredibly customizable. Thanks Thimolor!

• Game On 1

Share this review

Link to review
ItchyRobot

· Edited by ItchyRobot

Great theme, thanks for making and sharing it.

Can I suggest adding the year the game and platform came out to the game and platform views. I always like seeing that info
Also, it would be nice if the selected Platform and Game logo resized slightly larger when selected to make it a bit more obvious of which one is selected.
Both of these are just suggestions.

Response from the author:

Thanks for the good suggestions. I will add those in the coming update. I also like to know the release date. I thought the feature did not work in the theme creator tool, but it does. There was a setting that I didn't notice before.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this review

Link to review
yaboybigT

I love it! Thanks alot

• Thanks 1

Share this review

Link to review
ALIE

· Edited by ALIE

Very clean and stylish.