LaunchBox Community Forums

Mega Multi Wheel Click Pack - Hyperspin & More! 1.7

(0 reviews)

About This File

Now taking requests.

If you have a certain game sound or other certain sound/clip lmk. I will volume match it & add it for you.  

Requires BigBox 11.14

Mega sound pack for BigBox when scrolling through wheels. 

Instead of a single click you get many iconic game sounds & a few random, suprise sounds as you scroll.

The pack is put together & normalized by me. Of course sound cred goes to OG devs.

It has several of the common sounds included w/ stock Hyperspin (I re-downloaded/normalized only the best.)

I have added a ton more sounds sourced from all over the place & normalized them as well.

This will give you a unique wheel sound with every move. It will also sound quite unique compared to Hyperspin.

Install is simple... unzip & drop the folder into your BigBox 'Sounds' folder then select it as your sound pack under BigBox Sound Settings. 

I only have 1 Select, 1 Startup, & 1 Back sound in this pack so if desired overwrite those 3 w/ your fav sounds youve been using.

Just dont add a Move sound. Leave the Move Folder as is.

This gives you the ability to run your same sound theme you currently use with a spruced up wheel click similar to Hyperspin.

Of course you can just keep the included Select, Startup, & Back sounds if desired.

Tips:

I like to keep my music/video volume low-ish, in the 80% range. I'd advise that ou do some adjustng of your video/music levels until you strike the right balance .

I DISABLE the 'play click/move sound when direction arrow is held' option in the BigBox sound settings.

I also DISABLE the 'play click/move sounds while in Attract Mode' under the Attract Mode Settings.

That is personal taste as it is too many sounds playing at once w/ these options checked imho. 

Something else I find that helps ALLOT is under Settings>Options>Transitions set 'Game Image/Video Transition' to Explosion & also 'Platform Video Transition' to Explosion.

You can do any transition you want ovbiously but the idea is it delays the video start slightly & just enough to clean up the move/click sound so it sounds cleaner w/o much overlap.

I just personaly found 'Explosion' worked well.

I will continue adding sounds as more games pop in my head or via requests.   

Thanks   

Edited by Lf indy
Added Optimal Settins Info

What's New in Version 1.7   See changelog

Released

Added 6 new NES sounds

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.