LaunchBox Community Forums

Sega Model 2 - Norms Pre Configured NVDATA Test/Service Menu Settings for English, USA Region and Free Play. Nebula 1.0.0

(0 reviews)

About This File

Of all the pre configured test/service packs I have put out, Model 2 has been by far the easiest. With no engineer codes to input or additional content to unlock in the test menu and regions simply just selectable, its been a nice reprieve. I've still done my usual research for unlocks etc but turned up nothing. There are some in game cheats like making Kage's mask fall off. But nothing like an unlock that saves at NVDATA level.

Normally I'd put some documentation together to log as much info as possible. But as this has been no issue with all the games being all good on default settings and no real important info needing to be logged. I'm just going to provide the name of the game and the associated rom in the list below.

Seems that the Nebula emulator has accurate Mouse Light gun Support out of the box. Despite this I have checked all the light gun games for accuracy, all is good.

Please see my other pre configured test/service menu packs inc. Model 3, Naomi and Atomiswave. These will be at the bottom of the page.

Just know that in this pack:
-Every game has been set to USA (apart from Sega Water Ski and Dynamite Baseball '97)
-All games have been set to Free Play
-House of the Dead has blood colour set to Red

Behind Enemy Lines
bel
Cyber Troopers Virtual-On
von
Daytona USA
daytona
Dead or Alive
doa
Desert Tank
desert
Dynamite Baseball 97
dynabb97
Dynamite Cop
dynamcop
Fighting Vipers
fvipers
Gunblade NY
gunblade
House of the Dead, The
hotd
INDY 500 Twin
indy500
Last Bronx
lastbrnx
Manx TT Superbike: DX
manxtt
Motor Raid: Twin
motoraid
Over Rev
overrev
Pilot Kids
pltkids
Rail Chase 2
rchase2
Sega Rally Championship
srallyc
Sega Ski Super G
skisuprg
Sega Touring Car Championship
stcc
Sega Water Ski
segawski
Sky Target
skytargt
Sonic Championship
schamp
Super GT 24h
sgt24h
Top Skater
topskatr
Virtua Cop
vcop
Virtua Cop 2
vcop2
Virtua Fighter 2
vf2
Virtua Striker
vstriker
Wave Runner
waverunr
Zero Gunner
zerogun

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

There are no reviews to display.