About This File
What's New in Version AddToGamesDb v.Next See changelog
- Adding initial support for LaunchBox v.Next. This only works with Chrome. Please let me know if you encounter any issues.
AddToGamesDb 2.5.0 Update:
- Support for LaunchBox 8.0+.
- Confirmation dialog after successful game submission.
- General bugfixes to support the latest releases.
AddToGamesDb 2.4.0 Update:
- Fixed issue causing LaunchBox to crash.
- Updated to latest drivers for browser automation.
AddToGamesDb 2.3.0 Update:
- Updated for .NET Framework 4.7 being used in the latest beta of LaunchBox.
- Updated automation.
- Updated error checking to skip any Image Types that are not yet implemented in the form.
- An issue was identified with custom platform names, so for now, when it is time for the automation to enter the platform name, if you have set a custom platform name, the automation will pause while you manually select the platform, then resume after you click "Add Game".
AddToGamesDb 2.2.0 Update:
- Made the Chrome version portable! You will need to enter your username and password on the login form and select Remember Me again, but now your Chrome profile for the automation will be stored in a Profile folder within the plugin's folder. No more AppData for it.
- Also, Chromedriver.exe was updated from 2.2.9 to 2.3.0 this week, and the latest version is included here. A changelog for the latest version can be found here.
- Maintenance changes -- stability, flexibility and re-usability improvements in the code. Now that I've finally gotten around to it, please note that if you're also using Startup Video Manager, you will likely need to update it as well. They share a DLL or two and that will ensure both are running optimally. Now that everything's in order, it shouldn't be an issue going forward, but since this is the first time I've moved the code around in this way, both plugins may need to be updated to the current release to guarantee full functionality.
AddToGamesDb 2.1.0 Update:
- Found a race condition that could be encountered when adding images to an existing game that already has other images on it. This update solves for this possibility.
AddToGamesDb 2.0.0 Update:
- Supports the latest versions of the LaunchBox Games Database submission pages.
- Relaxed automation code where possible to be more resilient to page changes.
- Added pop-up dialogs if an error is encountered that caused submission to fail so that the user gets some feedback on any issues.
- Re-write of all automation code with extensive error handling and logging.
- Improved support for various metadata fields.
- Tweaked automation timeout settings to allow for a reasonable amount of time for slower internet connections, without causing too much lag for faster connections.
- Activated configurable NLog logging to capture everything needed for any debugging issues that may arise from form submission page changes.
AddToGamesDb 1.5.0 Update:
- Fixed an edge case where the automation will pause for an extended period when populating existing games that do not have any images associated with them.
AddToGamesDb 1.4.0 Update:
- Re-wrote the implementation that checks for existing games being updated. This functionality is working now.
AddToGamesDb 1.3.1 Update:
- Solved for a race condition when choosing to update an existing game that could cause the automation to stop.
AddToGamesDb 1.3.0 Update:
- Added support for multiple Developers, Publishers and Genres.
- Added support for Max Players and Cooperative fields.
AddToGamesDb 1.2.0 Update:
- Increased timeout for image uploads to ensure that all image uploads have time to complete.
- Added support for all remaining Image Types -- thanks @Jason Carr!
AddToGamesDb 1.1.0 Update:
- Support added for Screenshot - Gameplay image type.
- Added initial logging support.
- Cleaned up underlying code -- better stability, reduced total file size, getting everything ready for more testing and logging capability.
- Changed the way Metadata.xml (LocalDB) is being loaded to see whether or not a game already exists in the database.