LaunchBox Community Forums

CityHunter 2.3

(9 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

If you are a fan of the 80's, lasers, neon, fast cars and cyber punk then this is the theme for you!  All you Cyber Punks Stay Rad.

Instructions:

Extract CityHunter 2 to "LaunchBox\Themes"
Choose CityHunter 2 in Options > Views > Theme
Set Video Playback Engine to VLC or WMP in Options > Videos

Theme Files:

• CityHunter 2 (theme)

Video Files:

• Akira - Neo Tokyo
  • Blame!
  • CityHunter
  • CityHunter 2
  • Cyber Punk 2077
  • Eva - 01
  • Flash Back 2012 - Scanlines
  • Flash Back 2012
  • The Grid
  • VHS Grid

Clear Logo Wheel Set and Banners

• Banners
  • Clear Logos

What's New in Version 2.3   See changelog

Released

• Minor change to style views, color correction
  • Added RoadRage open type font to Banners and Clear Logos
  • Updated Theme for changes in BigBox/LB 9.4
  • Removed plugin version
  • Added Clear Logos and Banners with templates to make your own, have fun!
  • DPI scaling fix, should now support windows DPI scaling higher than 100%
  • Like 23
  • Thanks 9
  • Game On 2
  • Unusual Gem 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

18 hours ago, Sam_Axe said:

Hello @keltoigael

I just downloaded your theme and it looks great. I didn't find Clear Logos for all Systems so I tried to make my own (Namely for ScummVM the Nintendo DS and WIndows at the Moment). I didn't find the font for the Text though as the Template only contains a Pixellayer. What font did you use for the texts?

Thanks in advance :)

Road Rage

https://www.dafont.com/road-rage.font

• Like 1

@keltoigael is there any way to change the fonts? Mainly the font for the titles, but if I could change both fonts that would be nice. Before I just wouldn't install the fonts, but now they seem to be coded into the theme.

Hello I have a quick question, where do I place the background videos for City Hunter? I'm receiving a error that might be related to the issue.

Thanks!

CityHunter Error.PNG

Hi, love the theme and everything about it i'm using the CityHunter 2 plugin version the only thing that i have noticed is it used the ESRB Ratings and there is no way i can find to change or customise the pictures to my regions Rating (PEGI) is it possible to link the ESRB Rating images to the CustomIcons folder so custom images can be added and other regions can change their regions rating system, there's not much difference with the ratings just the pictures so should be easy for people to customise the images

On 12/30/2018 at 6:06 AM, keltoigael said:

They are coded in but you can still change them. When I get to a PC Wednesday I will write how you can do this, out on holiday atm.

Thanks man, I hope your holiday was good. :)

On 1/24/2019 at 12:25 PM, Omen said:

Thanks man, I hope your holiday was good. :)

Sorry this took so long. Open any of the view files in the Views folder with Notepad++, look for FontFamily="{StaticResource FontBody}" and change it to FontFamily="nameofmyfont" example FontFamily="Calibri". Save and close. You can also change the text sizing with FontSize="". If you want to change colors look for <GradientStop Color=""/>. Hope this helps and happy modding.

Hi, Great Theme

Just one problem, ever since 9.4, the selector color from the options list,letters bar,game details etc that was red is now back to default blue. It's like the theme ignore the style xaml.

Edited by argo

On 2/9/2019 at 12:03 PM, kmacleod said:

Hi,

I am probably about to look slightly stupid, but I can't see the plugin version in the downloads anymore?

As of right now it has been retired, it was causing a major issue with the updates.

On 2/13/2019 at 12:06 AM, argo said:

Hi, Great Theme

Just one problem, ever since 9.4, the selector color from the options list,letters bar,game details etc that was red is now back to default blue. It's like the theme ignore the style xaml.

The update I just posted should fix this.

On 15/09/2019 at 06:19, Katache said:

1860813791_DesktopScreenshot2019_09.15-11_11_50_63.thumb.png.f93326ddf47e30961fc521dc99b4dfb4.png

Obrigado.

Great theme, but I'm having the same problem of accentuation above. How could I fix it?
Thanks again for such an excellent job.

I've looked but can't see an option to display a screenshot if no gameplay video is present?. Perfect for console stuff where i have all the videos, But with the computer stuff eg. c64, amiga etc where the videos are patchy. all i have is an ugly black area. A screenshot here wouldn't go a miss.

I love this theme, all except the main red fancy font. :) Is it possible to change the font to something more easily readable?  How would I go about that?  Thanks.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jevansoh said:

I love this theme, all except the main red fancy font. :) Is it possible to change the font to something more easily readable?  How would I go about that?  Thanks.

To accomplish this, you would have to open up all the xaml files and replace all instances of the following line with a different font:

<FontFamily x:Key="FontHead">/CityHunter.Resources;Component/Fonts/#Streamster</FontFamily> 

Here's an example if I wanted to change it to Arial:

<FontFamily x:Key="FontHead">Arial</FontFamily> 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, faeran said:

To accomplish this, you would have to open up all the xaml files and replace all instances of the following line with a different font:

<FontFamily x:Key="FontHead">/CityHunter.Resources;Component/Fonts/#Streamster</FontFamily> 

Here's an example if I wanted to change it to Arial:

<FontFamily x:Key="FontHead">Arial</FontFamily> 

Thank you for this.  Are they all in the same directory?  How many are there?  I could do a simple find and replace with notepad but I want to make sure I don't miss any files.  Thanks for your help!

8 minutes ago, jevansoh said:

Thank you for this.  Are they all in the same directory?  How many are there?  I could do a simple find and replace with notepad but I want to make sure I don't miss any files.  Thanks for your help!

I'm not really sure. Most likely they are all within the Theme's View folder.