LaunchBox Community Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. You just need to go to his patreon page and you can find the download there. It is still a free download it is just housed on his Patreon page.
  3. Hi guys I have BB looking the way I want across everything but I'm using different themes for each bit e.g. Colorful for Platforms & Default for games view. Is there a way to save this setup as a new theme so I don't screw it up? Or so I can edit it as my own theme? At the mo I'm guessing if I swap themes then want to go back I'll have to set it all up again. & if I want to edit say the games view it'll edit the files in the Default theme (as that's what I'm using for this part) this will get confusing in the long run. So I want to make my own theme making all the files/folders setup etc all in one new theme & that way 1. I have a backup & 2. I can edit parts to make it more to the way I like but the edited files are in my theme not across multiple themes & folders. Hope that make sense. Thanks
  4. Today
  5. Models are changed in the emulator options. Boot a game, press F1 key, "core options" and choose the model, then you have to save the chosen option for each game or game folder. I can run the dsk files without problem.... I can't help you about multiple discs because I don't use them. Best regards. Un saludo.
  6. Where's the download .zip gone? There's only a .txt file that points to the Patreon link. Is this not free anymore or has the download been removed and not updated? Thanks
  7. 8 Ball submitted to LB database
  8. Alone in the Dark: Inferno submitted to LB database
  9. I quickly tested it. I updated the two devices with the problem and followed the steps, and both worked fine. Thanks for the correction.
  10. Zoar submitted to LB database
  11. I think I resolved this by just using the "Use Big Box as Windows Shell" option, but if anyone has any other ideas please post them.
  12. When adding a game in a playlist by right clicking then playlist make it show a checkmark in the playlists its already in Its a big pain to check all list manually to see its added already in one thanks
  13. Varmit submitted to LB database
  14. Can we get a better logo for this Commodore C16/Plus4 game please? Current logo is correct, but is of terrible quality
  15. This is an odd issue. My arcade stick is an Xtension 2-player with the I-PAC2 setup as 2 gamepads. Everything works great, but when I leave Big Box running, then come back to it after several hours, it doesn't respond to the arcade controls. I have to tap a key on a keyboard and then the arcade controls start working again. Not sure if Big Box is somehow losing focus after sitting idle for a while or what. If it is, I can't tell which app is stealing focus. This is on Windows 11 if that makes a difference. Has anyone else run into this?
  16. Yesterday
  17. C-beats when i did that to a system it removed all the roms in the new folder.
  18. I didn't copy to a new drive I simply made new roms folders using the No-into folders names in my games directory.. I then went into manage and changed the roms folder to the new folders for each system. Unfortunyately it kept the rom names from the old folders and added the roms from the new folders creating duplicates and way more roms then are in the new folders. Should I simply kill the old playlista=s and when i restart Launchbox, it will make new playlists. Of course I will back up the old playlist folder.
  19. @Retro808 - I see in your first screenshot that the Broforce game does not show a badge, I can only assume the "Install" field was null when that screenshot was taken. After uninstalling the game, the install status was changed to false (not sure by you or the uninstall process, but for me it never changes by the uninstall process, it remains as it was after the game was installed, which is usually null). After it is changed to false however it is done, only then does it display the badge and button like in your 3rd screenshot. Hopefully C-Beats understands what I was getting at. In a perfect world for my circumstances, a new field could be added to LB like how the wikipedia field works where the user could add a path for pointing to a games install executable. As much confusion as I have done here, I doubt anyone would vote on it in bitbucket
  20. @garrett521 No, but you are up next. If you look at my last update for the sound option, I've added a nice big "Additional Settings" panel that can be pulled up in preparation for adding some controls to create custom combos of media.
  21. @superrob3000 Have you had a chance to add 'Videosnap followed by Marquee image' as an available media item, or is it still being considered for implementation? Thanks!
    Very very cool, I love your plugins. I will definitely use this often to see what I have to do with one or two lesser-known arcade games. Also great for fighting games 🥰
  22. Would love that too, however Android is much more sandboxed than Windows is, which essentially means that one app cannot monitor or affect another app while it's active.
  1. Load more activity