LaunchBox Community Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. ALIEN submitted to LB database
  3. Solomon's Key submitted to LB database
  4. Today
  5. To manually adjust the volume within the theme files themselves, you'll need to edit the actual XMAL files for the themes to adjust the volume level. Within the LaunchBox\Themes\Mini Consoles Theme\Views\ directory, you'll see folders for specific views. Some consoles use certain views, but we'll use Playstation 2 as an example. Go into the HorizontalWheel1GamesView folder and edit the Sony Playstation 2.xaml file. Within that file you'll want to look for "Volume" and make sure it's attributed to "UserDefinedAudio1audio". The line will look something like this: <commc:UCAudio x:Name="UserDefinedAudio1audio" IsMuted="False" Volume="0.1" Repeat="True" > You can modify this for whichever themes you like. Hope that helps!
  6. Looking for my other half for the night Verified Maidens [URL=https://matchnow.life]Top-notch Сasual Dating[/URL]
  7. @Truest1 They changed the format of the bezels/artwork back in 0.225 (so not the latest release issue). That is warning only so the bezel will still work. You would have to update the lay file to eliminate the warning. https://github.com/thebezelproject/BezelProject-Windows/issues/29
  8. I was speaking only the 800 games not 5200.
  9. Altirra is for the 5200 and 800 and the 5200 has more buttons, 4 side buttons but I believe those are duplicated so it's 2 buttons plus the numpad.
  10. The Atari of the time only used a joystick with one button. Asteroids only used one. https://www.atarimania.com/8bit/files/Asteroids_manual.pdf
  11. Hey guys I recently updated my name to the latest release. I'm getting this error. Games run fine. Anyone have a fix for this?
  12. I'm using this theme on my 27" Betson Imperial Arcade monitor and I love it. I just wish their was a way to turn off the game descriptions under game detail. It takes up so much room when I think it is not even needed and it causes all the game option the be off the screen. I eve love how you display the control panel on the game detail screen. The options are not even enabled so it must be hard coded in the theme. If your still watching this, any chance you can add an option to remove it Patrick? This is an awesome theme for arcade monitors. Thanks!
  13. Yesterday
  14. So, looking at your video again, it looks like the icons for them aren't showing up which indicates a cache issue. I don't think I've ever seen that result in a completely ignored playlist before but admittedly I don't use BB a ton to begin with so maybe it's possible. You can refresh the BB cache manually via System Menu > Options > Image Cache; either that or you didn't pull the image files for them over. I assume it's the former though just based on the way it appears. This is why I said I would recommend testing in LB first. I wouldn't mess with BB at all until you've done that (note that LB needs to be set to Platform Category view to display correctly with C64 Dreams). If that doesn't fix it then I have to assume that something has gone wrong with the import process, either something wasn't pulled over or the sections that need to be added to the parents and platforms xmls weren't added completely/correctly. You'll also want to double check that all of the playlists have been pulled over - Zzap isn't technically a platform, it's a playlist. It's C64 Dreams (Platform Category) > Magazines (Platform) > Zzap!64 (Playlist). The implication if Zzap, specifically, is missing would be that either the Zzap playlist wasn't pulled over or that the parents xml wasn't updated correctly to include it under the Magazines platform.
  15. So if I'm understanding this correctly I could use your HID Device Detector so It would pick the correct controller or setup before launching an emulator? I was following the guide, and it found the controllers I wanted. But not really sure how it would then get applied to anything.
  16. It's also worth noting that based on your previous demonstration you're not actually using the XML that defaults to the local versions of the magazines because it's loading up in a browser. I'm not sure if this was intentional or not since you show the relevant folder where the local one is, but to be clear the Default Local one needs to be used if you want the default launch behavior to use the local files (which I assume you do since you downloaded them).
  17. They definitely work when imported into an existing collection when following my instructions.
  18. Yeah - that's what I meant - I can access them from via the controller/keyboard. That's why I said they were available in bigbox. I shall choose my words more carefully going forward to try and avoid confusion. Don't think it's the importer as it basically just follows your guide to importing step-by-step. However, I will do it manually and see if I get any different results.
  19. solemgar

New sdcard

I just replaced my sdcard on my android console for a bigger one. Copied all the files over but seems it is not enough as the path for the sdcard is not the same. Is there a way to update the path for the imported content (editing files or so) without having to reimport the whole games again? Thanks!
  20. I'm not sure what you mean by them being in Big Box. The manuals aren't integrated into LB/BB in any way (unless BB is finding them and doing something with them in the background which I'm unaware of, its unintended if so). As I said, they're toggleable in-game via the hotkeys. Numpad minus + numpad enter on keyboard or back + right thumb stick button on controller. You can navigate them via arrow keys on keyboard or right thumb stick on controller. Pressing the keyboard or controller hotkey combo again brings you back to the game. Viewing them via LB/BB is not intended. The reason for this is because, functionally, everything is frontend agnostic/non-dependent. All functionality from manual toggling to custom music for text adventures, etc. is handled via external scripts and apps that use relative pathing. From Launchbox's perspective it's essentially just Windows shortcuts. You could remove LB/BB from the equation entirely and it would still be fully functional by just starting the .vbs files in each game folder, magazine folder, demo folder, etc. This is by design so that someone could theoretically import into any frontend and it would still be functional. I don't know what the issue is with the magazines beyond something has gone wrong with your importer since by your own demonstration they work in the normal version. I know that BB itself has its own separate cache, so that could be related. I would recommend checking in LB first.
  21. Hey. Thanks for the reply. Yeah- my bad on the game manuals thing. I was thinking they weren't available because not available in the Launchbox context menu, but they are totally available in BigBox! The magazines thing is a different matter. I've posted a vid below showing the problem. In it, I alternate between the stock c64-dreams-v0.60 folder bigbox installation and a local (testing) one - with full install of C64 Dreams, the latest hotfix and the magazine pack, so all mags have the additional .cbz files. What you'll see in the vid is the stock c64-dreams-v0.60 (and by extension the stock Data\Platforms\Magazines.xml) work perfectly, showing zzap. However, If I run my local version, I cannot see zzap - only 4 mags. Weird thing is, if I copy the Magazines.xml directly from stock to my local version, then zzap still isn't seen. Not sure what it is - LB caching? Some LB/BB settings which are rendering zzap invisible? Even tried copying the local and web xmls into the Data/Platforms folder. Still no dice. However, I can access zzap from the game menu (both local and web) - although this is a file in the game folder? Any ideas? (btw - the more I get into this, the more amazed I am at how much work went into this).
  22. Amazing work Can you do : Path of Exile Undermine Also the Warcraft III Reforged have the wrong logo, can you fix it please ? Thank you so much!
  23. (New) Version 2.1.0 released New Feature: Added Shader capabilities Improvement: Bezel loads faster when launching a game Improvement: Recalibrated sizing buttons on Test screen. Can now click-and-hold for faster adjustments Fixed: Now shows properly when display scales are set above 100% Fixed: Bezel Window Width & Height not properly fitting the screen during Test
  24. Ohh ok. I never really noticed this. I will have to check my other build as well thank you.
  25. You need to be in cocktail mode. The upright cabinet only has (and can read) one set of controls. However, the cocktail cabinet does have 2 sets of controls in which the defined player 2 inputs would be [then] recognize.
  26. Recent had an update on launchbox and its effect sega model 3 games in which they previoulsy ran well now its slow for some reason can anyone help
  27. Submitted to the DB Repton Infinity Repton Thru Time
  28. hey guys i have setup the controlls on all mame games trhe way i want them all but the 1942 game is not working on player 2. just does not do anythin any one have any ideas?
  1. Load more activity