LaunchBox Community Forums

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I like the option to update the emulators, but they are not updated to their latest versions (Nightly) and it causes problems, because if you update Dolphin by Dolphin itself and then Launchbox tells you that there is an update, because it uses older versions and If you update, then Dolphin asks you to update again. On the other hand, when updating, it does not respect the emulator path and puts the version in the default Launchbox path, modifying the entry and in many cases losing our configuration. The route would have to be maintained when updating.
  3. Hi there, am able to run ti99 4a games in mame ok. But when imported to Launchbox the games will not load and run. All other mame machines run ok in LB. Just A quick flash of A Black screen and then back to launchbox. have seen other posts here but dont seem relavant. Any Ideas please.
  4. Retro808

I’m a NOOB

Nice to have you join.
  5. That forum member usually does that with posted files. However, they usually stay up a few weeks. So not sure why this one went down so quickly.
  6. That would be the easiest. Is download an existing one and edit it.
  7. These are all incredible!! Would I lose a lot of quality if I ran them through handbreak at 15 RF with 265x encoding to reduce file size?
  8. BigLee

I’m a NOOB

I purchased Big Box but I’m learning .
  9. Today
  10. it's on an external hard drive i have. So, it's not publicly available.
  11. Choplifter II: Rescue Survive submitted to LB database
  12. I'm not happy with the performance of xbox xemu. Xemu starts with difficulty taking a long time and during the game it has stuttering and glitching sound and display flickers. My motherboard is Biostar TB250 BTC+ and graphics card Amd RX550. I need help.
  13. I upload everything to the DB database but I sometimes create packs and share on here
  14. Anyone able to start the N64 logos would really like the set done and we can upload it to the server
  15. The launchbox downloads section. Not the database. The discs would be nice to have. Unless those are already all in the DB as well. Wasn't sure, just curious.
  16. Richard Scarry's BusyTown submitted to LB database
  17. Do you ever plan on uploading any of your packs to the downloads section?
  18. Thanks from 2024. I finally bought a new tv ( smart of course ) and I would have never ever guessed that was the issue . I also did a clean install of retroarch , oh well half the fun is setting things up after all LOL . I know this thread is old , but it is still its relevant .
  19. There should be a spot within RL to point it to Launchbox. Then It looks for everything in Launchbox's folders, and from Launchbox you create the emulator "RocketLauncher", and point it to your RL, and it should all work together. If you want to message me, I can get exact details of it tomorrow for you.
  20. I have run into a new issue for me with “a directory could not be created” This occurs when I open “manage platforms” then LB immediately closes The error references a drive “D” that I have not used for my roms is there a fix without a total re-build ? I appreciate any advice thank you for the help
  21. Improvement: Added logic to improve the ability to import SNES MSU-1 ROMs This was added last version and works well. Can Sega Mega Drive MSU-MD be looked at as well? I've found the importer to not find the correct file extension which is .md but will usually add .cue or .wav and the game will not load in Retroarch. Thanks
  1. Load more activity