Files posted by CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT
I will be making theme videos for the games in my Amiga collection (about 83) and will include games from the various Amiga platforms (500, CD32, etc.)
I will be making these shorter and a littler simpler in order to get more out sooner. Hope you like them.
The first video will be for Agony and I will update the list below as I add more. I'm also creating a playlist on YouTube for these for easy viewing before downloading.
Per feedback from @reaper595, I'll try to make them at around a minute run-time for future videos (and I am definitely including games from Team17 :)). Also, it looks like there was a copyright strike against the Akira theme, so I'll reupload that version to YouTube with different audio, so it can be viewed in the playlist (the download will have the music from the game that was already added to it).
5. Alien Breed
7. Shadow of the Beast
10. 3D Galax
12. Shadow of the Beast II
Platform theme video for Battle.net
Theme to commemorate the PC release of Bayonetta
Will upload themes for the BioShock Series here.
2. BioShock Remastered
3. BioShock 2
4. BioShock 2 Remastered
5. BioShock Infinite
Will upload themes for the Borderlands series here.
2. Borderlands 2
3. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
4. Tales From the Borderlands
Playlist them for Castlevania. Big special thanks to @MetalVinnie for the track (performed by him) that was used in this theme! There are two versions: One with blood spatter and one without (I didn't really like it much myself, so did two versions).
1. No blood version
2. With blood version
Pixel art banner. Just put in the Banner folder in your Castlevania Playlist folder.
Decided to do some platform theme videos for computer systems. First up is Windows, but I have interest in making themes for Steam, Origin and GOG services (for those of you that separate them) as well as MSX computers (will probably do a single one, but represent multiple generations of it). Unless there is a big interest in it, I probably won't make themes for the Uplay or Battle.net services. I will also include my clear logos for Windows and MSX; keep all Steam, Origin, GOG, Battle.net, Uplay under Windows in my setup.
Tried to incorporate elements of Windows 7 and 10 into the theme (not sure there is a big user base for 8): Windows 7 Start Orb and startup sound and the default Windows 10 wallpaper (first time Microsoft ever released a default wallpaper I didn't immediately change for something else; actually used it for the first year after upgrading to it). And, yes, I am team green, so I specifically looked for a rig with Nvidia's GPUs represented, so apologies to AMD users.... Actually it was the first high res image I found.
Themes for the Crysis series
2. Crysis 2: Maximum Edition
3. Crysis 2 (same as above; just different clear logo)
4. Crysis 3
Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition
Dark Souls II
Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
Dark Souls III
Theme for the Devil May Cry series:
Clear Logo and and image to use as the Banner are below
Theme for Diablo III: Reaper of Souls
Themes for the Donkey Kong Country series will be here. The first theme was a special request from my bud @Riffman81
1. Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)
Collection theme for the DOOM Series by request of @Robin55
Hope you all enjoy!
Theme for the PC version of Fable Anniversary.
Sort of surprised there weren't any themes for this series (at least that I could find), so decided to start making some for them.
1. Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
2. Fallout 3 (Identical to the GOTY version except for the clear logo)
4. Fallout: New Vegas
5. Fallout 2
6. Fallout 4
7. Fallout 4 version 2
I will be uploading themes for the Nintendo Family Computer Disk System here:
2. Zelda no Densetsu - The Hyrule Fantasy
3. Super Mario Bros. 2
4. Yume Koujou Doki Doki Panic
5. Moero TwinBee: Cinnamon Hakase wo Sukue!
6. Dracula II Noroi no Fuuin
7. Akumajō Dracula
Took a little bit, but here is a theme for a Fighter Classics playlist, This theme was requested by @igotdvds and the clear logo was also provided by him.
Hope you enjoy!
Pixel art banner. Just put in the Banner folder in your Fighter Classics Playlist folder.
Playlist theme for the Final Fantasy series.
@orac31 You can have it now
Pixel art banner. Just put in the Banner folder in your FF Playlist folder.
Will be adding video themes for the Final Fantasy Series here. I won't be doing them in any particular order; just the order they are in my collection in LB. Because in some cases, I have these games for multiple platforms (FFVII, VIII & IX for instance, I have for PlayStation and for PC), I will be making more than one version for those, so we don't end up having to use the same video multiple times over.
All downloads are in the same order as the YouTube Playlist and text list below. A Playlist Theme is available here:
1. Final Fantasy (NES)
2. Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII (PlayStation 2)
3. Final Fantasy Origins (PlayStation)
4. Final Fantasy Anthology (PlayStation)
5. Final Fantasy VII (PlayStation)
6. Final Fantasy (NES) version 2 - Wasn't happy with how the gameplay video looked in the first version, so made an adjustment to the viewing angle and added curvature to it. Original version is still up for download.
7. Final Fantasy IX (PlayStation)
8. Final Fantasy (NES) version 3 - Last version of the original. Unfortunately, I couldn't make the weapons look right during the attack sequence, but I thought it looked pretty cool either way. Also added a minor glitching effect to the gameplay video (because it's getting whacked on :P)
9. Final Fantasy Chronicles (PlayStation)
10. Final Fantasy VII (PlayStation) version 2
11. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (Gamecube)
12. Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time (Wii)
13. Final Fantasy II (Famicom)
14. Final Fantasy III (SNES)
15. Final Fantasy II (SNES)
16. Final Fantasy III (Famicom)
17. Final Fantasy IV: The After Years (WiiWare)
18. Final Fantasy V (Super Famicom)
19. Final Fantasy Tactics (PlayStation)
20. Final Fantasy XII International: Zodiac Job System (PlayStation 2)
21. Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster (PC)
22. Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (PC)
23. Final Fantasy XIII (PC)
24. Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII (PSP)
25. Final Fantasy VIII (PlayStation) - Re-upload: Corrected an issue with a gap that wasn't filled in properly.
26. Final Fantasy XII (PlayStation 2) - Re-upload: Cleaned up the fugly on Vaan's arm
27. Final Fantasy VIII (PC)
28. Final Fantasy IX (PC)
29. Final Fantasy VII (PC) - Re-upload: Added a higher resolution clip of the intro meteor and made a few minor tweaks
30. Final Fantasy (NES) version 4 - Made a few adjustments to this. Decided to keep Amano's artwork visible in the background, added some glow, a rotation at the beginning and a little blur to the crystal.
31. Final Fantasy IV (PC)
32. Final Fantasy V (PC)
33. Final Fantasy VI (PC)
34. Final Fantasy III (PC)
35. Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PC)
36. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (PC)
37. Dissidia 012: Final Fantasy (PSP)
38. Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection (PSP)
39. Final Fantasy IV: The After Years (WiiWare) version 2 - Alternate version
40. Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection (PSP) version 2 - Alternate version
41. Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (Gameboy Advance)
42. Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings (DS)
43. Final Fantasy Tactics A2: Grimoire of the Rift (DS)
44. Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls (GBA)
45. Final Fantasy IV Advance (GBA)
46. Final Fantasy V Advance (GBA)
47. Final Fantasy VI Advance (GBA)
48. Final Fantasy X-2 (PlayStation 2)
49. Final Fantasy X-2 International + Last Mission (PlayStation 2)
50. Final Fantasy Adventure (Gameboy)
Platform Theme for GOG.com
Attached are some box art and clear logos that I use for my own personal collection. Some of these I mocked up myself since a lot of them just don't exist really anywhere and some were just edited/modified and others are just ones that I downloaded (Super Metroid Eris being one of those). In any case I don't take any credit for any of them since none are 100% original work by me. I am by no means a professional and I wish I could re-draw the logos that aren't high res, but I don't have those kinds of skills. I am also being very careful not to step on the toes of people that have already submitted artwork here, so if you are looking for box-art/logos for:
Super Mario Omega
Super Mario Land 3
Castlevania II: Simon's Quest Revamped
Zelda: The Legend of Link
The Legend of Zelda DX
None of these are included (unless I make my own variants on them) and can be downloaded from the site, if you need those (it's what I am using for those games).
This is my very first attempt (now a revised attempt; see further down the page) at a theme video since starting to learn After Effects two days ago. Being my first, it's not the best, but since there isn't really much of anything out there, I hope it's at least good enough for now. As I improve with the software, I'll probably come back and re-visit this. I also intend to make Game Theme videos for lesser paid attention to platforms (Hacks, MSX, Amiga, Lynx, Gameboy, etc., etc.).
In any case, don't be too harsh! Hope you all like it:
Hey Guys & Gals - I decided to re-visit making a theme for a Hacks & Fan-Made platform/playlist category (I think this is technically 3.0 of the theme). This was the first video I made after first starting to use After Effects back in late January/early February. I'm still no pro, but I've been wanting to learn to use cameras and lights, so thought I'd try a little with this theme. Once I really get the hang of those things, I might try a really epic theme video with swooping camera angles and lots of 3D goodness, but that is probably a ways off.
In any case, hope you all enjoy the new theme! You can use the image used for the thread if you need a clear logo and, I've linked the original theme below, too. Hopefully I've made some progress in skill since doing it :
Pixel art banner. Just put in the Banner folder in your Hacks/Fan-made Playlist folder.