Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'bug report'.
Found 3 results
Hello dear developer, hello community. I have a little problem with BigBox. I would like to download / change themes. But when I am in the menu in BigBox to edit the themes, and for example, to download a new theme, I choose this theme but I do not see a menu on the right. I can hear the sounds and also that I can choose the different menus, but I can not see the interface. It has worked recently. I already noticed this mistake before. A reboot of BigBox helped. This time the menu does not come back at all. Does anyone have a hint how I can fix that.
Used LaunchBox a couple days ago, seemed to be working fine. Opened it today, I'm greeted to an installer instead of the program actually opening, which is frustrating enough. Then it opens up LaunchBox Next, I believe I'd set it to open onto Next in the past session? I'm not sure. The PSP platform section was open, and LaunchBox, of it's own volition, decides to open EVERY ROM, with a copy of PPSSPP for each one. Now, I have a beefy rig, but of course this instantly puts it at 100% CPU usage after opening only a couple instances. At first I thought I'd somehow selected a group of ROMs and clicked on them (regardless, this shouldn't be possible in any scenario). I'm able to alt-tab and close several emulators, but each time I give focus back to LaunchBox, even more open. I close LaunchBox, and close the remaining emulators. Okay. Maybe I messed something up? I open it again. Same thing. Game upon game upon game. I try a couple more things, and at one point when I'm able to do something I switch to the PS2 section and things are even more chaotic, the side panel for Next is opening and closing, the right click menu is flickering open, and now dozens of PS2 games are attempting to start up. Something to note is for both consoles there's often multiples of the same game opening. It's not exactly one copy of every game. My mouse and keyboard are working fine and neither of my controllers were currently turned on, so I don't think it was rogue inputs, at least not from my end. I learned older versions are stored in the Updates folder so I installed 8.5 (I'm assuming the version I was running is 8.7, which was the newest installer in that directory). 8.5 installed fine, it opens without issue, but now my entire game library is gone. I'd love to know if there's a way to easily reconnect it with the data I already had set up, otherwise I don't really feel like interacting with this software again. 😡 Anyway, I figured it was important to get this out there as from my point of view it seems like a pretty serious issue. Thanks!