LaunchBox Community Forums

Translating LaunchBox

Jason Carr

Playlists are now available for premium users!
The arcade platform is now automatically split up into various playlists
Platforms can now be custom sorted with a new Sort Title field

Las Listas de Reproducción ya están disponibles para usuarios premium!
La plataforma de arcade ahora está automaticamente separada en varias listas de reproducción
Las plataformas ahora pueden ser ordenadas al gusto con el nuevo campo Ordenar por Título

Translations:

7.8 Spa

9 hours ago, CliveBarker said:

As far as I know, due to games database scrapping, those fields cannot be translated, since the database only has English text for now.

Oh yea, i didn't even notice the english fields. I meant the displaced text at the top that goes behind the button and the checkbox in the middle of the form.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jason Carr said:

@MajKSA I finally have that translation package ready for you. The link is in the first post of this thread. :)

Make sure you read the first few posts of this thread for some important info before you get started. Thank you very much! :)

Thanks Jason :), I did read the instructions.  I will start translating it now.

• Like 1

Sorry for the delay here @MajKSA. I'm in the process of uploading a new beta now that contains the Arabic translation. Because Arabic uses a completely different character set than what I'm used to, I'm not going to be very helpful finding problems in the interface, so I'll need your help to point out any spacing issues. I can go through and fix those up; I imagine we will need to do that in order to get everything ready to go. :)

Also, the translation package has been updated with your latest changes as well, so make sure to grab the latest one from the beginning of this thread before making any updates. Thanks!

• Like 1