LaunchBox Community Forums

Translating LaunchBox

Jason Carr

7 hours ago, Cauptain said:

Eu me disponho a continuar o seu trabalho meu amigo.

Minha sugestão:

O LaunchBox e Big Box agora oferecem suporte a Retro Achievements do retroachievements.org!
As estrelas de classificações da comunidade, agora estão disponíveis e compartilhadas entre LaunchBox e BigBox!
A sincronização de sua coleção com a nuvem, agora mostra barra de progresso e está muito mais rápida.

Falando nisso, como está sua esposa? Espero que esteja muito bem.

abraços

Claudio Raphael

Está muito bem. A gravidez está avançando, agora, tranquilamente. Estamos podendo curtir.

Só que o tempo está ficando mais curto, apesar de nunca ter tido tanto tempo assim, e sempre ter feito tudo meio na correria (tem alguns erros que depois eu percebo), mas acho que mais na frente não poderei me comprometer, logo queria arrumar alguem pra assumir antes que fosse tarde pra isso e a tradução ficasse abandonada. Muito obrigado!

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, sxetikos said:

Ok then.... Send me the tranlation package. It will take me a while but i'll manage it...:D

Alright, I've added the translation package to the beginning of this thread. Please read through the first few posts of this thread for instructions @sxetikos. There are a couple of gotchas so make sure you give it a good read. Thank you very much! :)

3 hours ago, Jason Carr said:

@gamehacker While I was putting together that translation package for @sxetikos I realized that I still have the package you sent for Traditional Chinese. We haven't heard back from you since you sent it though; are you still around?

yes,i still here.and i almost forget it. Is the package of Traditional Chinese there any problem?i will fix it .tks!

21 hours ago, gamehacker said:

yes,i still here.and i almost forget it. Is the package of Traditional Chinese there any problem?i will fix it .tks!

Thank you @gamehacker! I have the translation finally integrated in the beta that I just put out; the next step is to test everything out. Since I can't read Chinese at all, I really need your help with that. Let me know if you find any issues. :)

1 hour ago, Jason Carr said:

@sxetikos The latest beta that I just put out does include the translation files you sent, so you can test what you have so far. :)

I will try to finish all files by the end of this week. I also have some new files and some corrections to the files i allready sent you. Would you like to sent it now?

Edited by sxetikos