LaunchBox Community Forums

Translating LaunchBox

Jason Carr

• 4 weeks later...

It's that time again guys; as always, I am so very grateful for your help. I think the translation updates should be fairly light this time around. All should be updated in the translation downloads; I'm hoping to put out the official 8.3 release on Tuesday or Wednesday. Thank you all very much. :)

16 hours ago, Jason Carr said:

It's that time again guys; as always, I am so very grateful for your help. I think the translation updates should be fairly light this time around. All should be updated in the translation downloads; I'm hoping to put out the official 8.3 release on Tuesday or Wednesday. Thank you all very much. :)

Jason, do you need me to review the Spanish files one more time, or the pack I shared on May 7th suffices for this release?

1 hour ago, Cauptain said:

@AFaustini  are you still going to continue with the translation?

There is already a delayed version and this will be the second one.

I have an interest in giving continuity @Jason Carr

Cauptain

Feel free to help out @Cauptain. Just make sure to read all the instructions at the beginning of this topic as there are a few gotchas. Thank you much. :)

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Cauptain said:

@AFaustini  are you still going to continue with the translation?

There is already a delayed version and this will be the second one.

I have an interest in giving continuity @Jason Carr

Cauptain

No. Months ago, i said that i'm leaving this translation duty, because:

895230773_WhatsAppImage2018-05-31at18_10_18.thumb.jpeg.7085ea85553f1621481b07b452227fe3.jpegand some guy said that he would continue this job. Fique livre para continuar.

• Like 3

@AFaustini your daughter is beatiful. Whats name? Your wife must be radiant.

I'm glad it was all right for the couple. Congratulations to this new stage of your life.

I will continue your work.

Thanks for everything up here.

(Fico muito feliz cara, pois tenho um casal e sei o quanto é maravilhoso o dom de ser Pai. Muita sabedoria e perseverança na criação de sua pequena.)

Claudio

56 minutes ago, Cauptain said:

@AFaustini your daughter is beatiful. Whats name? Your wife must be radiant.

I'm glad it was all right for the couple. Congratulations to this new stage of your life.

I will continue your work.

Thanks for everything up here.

(Fico muito feliz cara, pois tenho um casal e sei o quanto é maravilhoso o dom de ser Pai. Muita sabedoria e perseverança na criação de sua pequena.)

Claudio

Her name is Lydia.

Muito obrigado por tudo. Ambos estamos muito felizes.

Só larguei a tradução pq a mesma tem prazo, e não posso me comprometer com algo que em algum dia, esteja impossibilitado de fazer, e ai atrapalhe todo o resto do trabalho.

Quando as coisas normalizarem, pretendo voltar a fazer tudo. Mas pelo menos nesse primeiro ano, tenho que dar mais suporte a minha esposa e a minha pequena.

• Like 2

Just now, Jason Carr said:

It's hard to tell if those are the correct files, but if you got them from the links in the first post, then they're correct. :)

Yes, I got out of there and followed exactly the instructions.

80% concluded now. Send in some hours.

Claudio

• Like 1