Jason Carr

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, starplayer said:

There is a bad translated button in tools, as explained here:

Where it says

"Salvar Imagem como..."

Should be:

"Escanear ROMs Adicionadas"

You're correct mate. I saw this error a few days ago and already fixed to version 8.8

I was thinking of asking @Jason Carr to update in the next beta.

I also refined some lines in the translation that were in the upper case. ?

Claudio

• Like 1

I have to apologize to you guys; I'm being forced to rush out an official release, so we won't really have time to put translation updates in for 8.8. We'll do an 8.9 release relatively soon to add them in.

There's a Windows Explorer bug in the Windows 10 October update that I had to figure out a workaround for.

• Like 1

On 10/3/2018 at 3:12 PM, Cauptain said:

You're correct mate. I saw this error a few days ago and already fixed to version 8.8

I was thinking of asking @Jason Carr to update in the next beta.

I also refined some lines in the translation that were in the upper case. ?

Claudio

If you have an update ready, I can get it in before the release. My apologies for the short notice. I'm planning on releasing it in about an hour or so.

• Like 1

There are some strange translation in the German language file. The same Englisch word is translated differently. Example: complete is sometimes beendet, sometimes komplett. 

I saw this while I was checking the new nested folder feature and was unsure what the autofilter options really mean comparing to the game detail screen in LB

Thank you guys; I have the de-DE and pt-BR translations updated for the next beta (should be out today I think). Currently planning on putting out a bugfix release on Wednesday. :)

@Cauptain Sometimes I miss that last "li" tag apparently, though it doesn't really make much difference as long as it looks correct on the Welcome screen. Sorry for the confusion there though.