LaunchBox Community Forums

Translating LaunchBox

Jason Carr

11 hours ago, Cauptain said:

Thanks for new update @Jason Carr.

After -2 hours checking the version, make 187 fix (points, commas, relatives, accentuations..._

I have changed too the texts of all buttons to fit the right size.

Corrected the meaning of some sentences that were needed.

If you can insert in the next beta...?.

Language-pt-BR_Revised_8.9.2.zip

Claudio

I have these updates in for the official 8.9 release, which should be out shortly. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

As you may have noticed, no french translation was submited for a long time. I'm really sorry about that. My personnal life has become much too complicated and I won't be able to continue this job. So if any french speaking user wants to replace me, that would be a good thing.

Sorry again...

Nicolas

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Wattoo said:

Hi everyone,

As you may have noticed, no french translation was submited for a long time. I'm really sorry about that. My personnal life has become much too complicated and I won't be able to continue this job. So if any french speaking user wants to replace me, that would be a good thing.

Sorry again...

Nicolas

No worries Nicolas; thanks so much for all your help over the years. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all; I have all the above translations integrated into beta 11, which I just put out.

Unfortunately though (stupid me) I forgot to add the release notes for 9.0 before I messaged you all. They're in there now but weren't previously, so it's up to you guys if you want to translate them and upload another package. So sorry for that.

42 minutes ago, Jason Carr said:

Thank you all; I have all the above translations integrated into beta 11, which I just put out.

Unfortunately though (stupid me) I forgot to add the release notes for 9.0 before I messaged you all. They're in there now but weren't previously, so it's up to you guys if you want to translate them and upload another package. So sorry for that.

Give me 10 minutes @Jason Carr.

• Like 1