LaunchBox Community Forums

Translating LaunchBox

Jason Carr

Hi @Jason Carr

Brazilian Portuguese - 9.4  (Final Release)

Language-pt-BR_9.4_Final.zip

There a new strings file for that API key field. Make sure download the updated translation package before you make any more changes; otherwise my fixes could be overwritten. Thanks!

Jason Carr

@Opak @dukeemu @cyanjiang @Bardock @MajKSA @gamehacker @Kondorito @Nyny77

Claudio

Edited by Cauptain

4 hours ago, dukeemu said:

Updated Italian package. I'm late again... ?

Language-it-IT.zip

No problem! Thanks for this; I'll get it into the next beta.

3 hours ago, Cauptain said:

Hi @Jason Carr

Brazilian Portuguese - 9.4  (Final Release)

Language-pt-BR_9.4_Final.zip

@Opak @dukeemu @cyanjiang @Bardock @MajKSA @gamehacker @Kondorito @Nyny77

Claudio

I'll get this in as well. There is a single new item in the Strings file that Claudio pointed out (it was missing and not receiving any translations). It's no big deal either way though if you guys want to translate it for this version or not; it can wait until the next release.

• Like 1

@Nyny77 @Cauptain I think I figured out what went wrong with that last translation package. There are a series of files that are no longer used by LaunchBox (they've been retired). I didn't realize that they were still being included in the translation packages; sorry for that. As far as I can tell, the only files that were updated in the very last package you guys sent were these unused files.

I've removed them from future translation packages, so we should be good going forward, and as far as I can tell, nothing is missing from the 9.4 release (the last changes weren't used anyways). Sorry for the confusion there.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jason Carr said:

@Nyny77 @Cauptain I think I figured out what went wrong with that last translation package. There are a series of files that are no longer used by LaunchBox (they've been retired). I didn't realize that they were still being included in the translation packages; sorry for that. As far as I can tell, the only files that were updated in the very last package you guys sent were these unused files.

I've removed them from future translation packages, so we should be good going forward, and as far as I can tell, nothing is missing from the 9.4 release (the last changes weren't used anyways). Sorry for the confusion there.

Dont worry Jason. There was no cofusion. I already separated the unused files into a folder.

Now, I want to ask for the creation of a new translation file, "changelog".

SNAG-0603.png.a14cc82fcd84d9e1e10563d29b24b34f.png

I always felt the lack of this file and this left the translation incomplete.

I already have more than 40% of the translated Changelog.

Any chance of that happening?

Claudio

• The Cake is a Lie 1

On 12/25/2018 at 2:40 AM, Jason Carr said:

Yup, you can just download it from there. That should be everything you need. Thanks again. :)

Hello!

I'm so sorry, I was so late with the translation into Russian - my PC's broke down and then I decided to upgrade it, completely? It took longer than I expected

But I still finished.....?

Thanks for waiting.

Aleksey

Edited by alexposad
outdated file versions
  • Like 2