LaunchBox Community Forums

Prefer to pay with PayPal? Read this.

Jason Carr

• 11 months later...

Did you read my question? I'll not open a new bank account to get a prepaid credit card, that will be used exactly one time for this payment. I don't need a credit card at all. 

Is there really no other way to buy launchbox? Big parts of the world don't own credit cards, especially Europe. You're missing many possible sales this way.

Yes, I read your question and it's been one asked before and answered the same way, you can get a pre praid credit card without a bank account. Others have done this without issue.

Jason is also aware there are sales missing because of the issues with PayPal which are detailed in the very first post of this thread. So, if you have a better suggestion then by all means feel free to post it to Jason.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I really dislike using paypal they always seem to try to screw me over...

I've been using it for like 8 years and will keep using it (only because it's often the only payment option i can use) but i refuse to link my bank to paypal and any money on my paypal account is either spend within 5 minutes or back on my bank account.

Completely understand your frustration with Paypal and since you can safely use a creditcard or even use amazon pay you have still a good variety of payment methods.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, jasonsmith01 said:

Thanks for your information, But what about if someone want to pay via PayPal and there is no other option.

Then unfortunately there is no other option other than credit/debit card or Amazon Pay, PayPal is simply a no go, so if that is the only method you have, then i'm afraid you are out of luck unless you get someone else to put it on their card for you.