LaunchBox Community Forums

LaunchBox Merch T-Shirt Design Contest!

Jason Carr

I have an idea I'm working on which I think will turn out well. I've yet to finish it though but I've been keeping an eye on the thread to check for a contest end date or the like. Been awfully busy and all so hoping there's still time to submit something once I'm done.

• 2 weeks later...
Ha, thanks Mike! Feel free to have an embroidered version made. No problem there. :) I just about had a heart attack when I saw an actual merch order come in! Lol. We get lots and lots of purchases for LaunchBox Premium of course, but that was our FIRST ORDER for merch outside of my own purchases. Needlessly to say it hasn't really been a big hit. ;)

There does not seem to be any link to the Merch store on the main page anymore. I thought there was a link at the top of the page originally, but the only way to get to it is through the link in this forum post, might be restricting sales a bit! Laugh

Hey all, Sorry if this is a little late. As some of you had some good ideas (and i didn't have any) i thought id mock some designs up for you, including a few of my own. I see the merch store is open now which is awesome :) Glowing-Ring-T-Shirt-MockUp_Front.jpgLine-T-Shirt-MockUp_Front.jpgLaunchbox-T-Shirt-MockUp-logo.jpgLauncher-T-Shirt-MockUp_Front.jpgAchievement-T-Shirt-MockUp_Front.jpg

Maybe it's my monitor, but to me it looks as if the squares that should be light-green, are yellow on your design. Crap, maybe they're supposed to be yellow, but on my screen they appear more green! Laugh I like the first one, but more in keeping with the original design, I'd vote for #2, but I'd prefer the cube to be a bit smaller, and to have LaunchBox written slightly above the line to the left of the cube.

Jason Carr said Feel free to have an embroidered version made. :)
Do you have an 'official template' for the logo? Precise colors (0000ff and so forth), size/proportions, fonts, etc. If not, what's the best JPG to download for me to take to the embroiderer? Smile

I can provide you with a production image. If you need the colors you can either load them up in Photoshop and color pick the values or I can get them to you in a bit, I am currently editing the tutorial for tomorrow so I am busy right this second. http://i.imgur.com/CVxPXeo.png Edit: The image looks broken because it is using black letters, but once you download it it is fine.

For the record, for now, we only provide the image so that everyone can get the image EMBROIDERED. If you want just a regular shirt with the logo, use the shop. If you want something a bit different ask Jason and myself and we can talk about creating a variant for purchase.

Got my T-Shirt from the Store today, but WTF? It was like this right out of the package. I think the most annoying thing is that someone sent it to me like that. Wait, I may be a bit premature with accusations... On the invoice it says, "Due to the type of printing offered it is possible for a very minor (although I wouldn't call this 'very minor') discoloration to appear around or behind the printed area of your product. This discoloration is not permanent and will disappear after the first washing." Well, if it does wash out, it'll be 'case closed'. Smile LaunchBox-T-Shirt.jpg