LaunchBox Community Forums

The Image Thread (Platform Images, Clearlogos, Box Templates and More)

bd00

thanks @bd000 glad your back was woried you were unwell or something had happened great prefer your images but was trying out to see if i could change logos or create some in png lol not the greatest but ok so glad your back, health wise am ok still awaiting results but am confident theyll b ok as longer they take the better they normally are

Glad to hear it. You have been waiting a while now, so fingers crossed they will be good news. Don't worry about me, you will find that I do this sometimes and it's just because I am busy and real life has to take precedence over my hobbies. Also, you did a great job with your images, please keep it up. I will add them to the repository, I just haven't got round to it yet. Can you do me a favour though please? Could you put the images in a spoiler container, or remove the image preview completely from the post? It just makes for a nightmare of a page load and makes things difficult to find. Thanks again, Martin.

Thanks Martin. For now though I'm keeping the default images included to be for true game platforms only. When we open it up to other types of media officially, we'll look to add images like those. For now, it should work fine to add it manually through Manage Platforms, of course. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hello all! I'm new here, but I wanted to add my contribution. These are a number of platform banners that I've created. I've included both "sketch" and normal versions as some might prefer one or the other. I've got a number of additional ones planned but this is what I've got so far. I've also got all of these in an imgur album if you want to look through them that way. NES-Banner-sketch.pngSNES-Banner-sketch.pngN64-Banner-sketch.pngGamecube-Banner-sketch.pngWii-Banner-sketch.pngGenesis-Banner-sketch.pngDreamcast-Banner-sketch.pngPlaystation-Banner-sketch.pngPS2-Banner-sketch.pngNeo-Geo-Banner-sketch.pngCPS1-Banner-sketch.pngCPS2-Banner-sketch.pngCommodore-64-Banner-sketch.pngPC-Banner-sketch.pngNES-Banner.pngSNES-Banner.pngN64-Banner.pngGamecube-Banner.pngWii-Banner.pngGenesis-Banner.pngDreamcast-Banner.pngPlaystation-Banner.pngPS2-Banner.pngNeo-Geo-Banner.pngCPS1-Banner.pngCPS2-Banner.pngCommodore-64-Banner.pngPC-Banner.png