SentaiBrad

What else would you like to see us create? LaunchBox YouTube Suggestion Thread

86 posts in this topic

Have you tried reinstalling video drivers and direct x as well as the Visual C++ runtimes ?

There have been people who have reported these things can fix tings with the Creators Update. Keep in mind that the CU is still not an officially available update yet, it is still a beta and I just read last night that it is going into a big bug squash phase so hopefully that will fix some issues with it.

1 hour ago, lordmonkus said:

Have you tried reinstalling video drivers and direct x as well as the Visual C++ runtimes ?

There have been people who have reported these things can fix tings with the Creators Update. Keep in mind that the CU is still not an officially available update yet, it is still a beta and I just read last night that it is going into a big bug squash phase so hopefully that will fix some issues with it.

Yes, I've done all of this. (I'm a PC technician by trade), but nothing is working sadly....the CU update was forced on me as an official update actually, so didn't fight it when it started scheduling the install automatically...I certainly didn't sign up for a beta version of Windows...YIKES...I know better than that...

Hopefully, something gets done to fix it, so I can enjoy my collection and continue to refer others to LB.  Thanks for the response.

Yeah, I fortunately have not been forced into a Creators Update yet but I know that day is coming.

I'm going to try a fresh install of launchbox as a final attempt to fix this; hate losing my favorites though.

Just to clarify CU is an official update the bug fix bash is for the cleverly name Fall Creator Update which is currently running on Insider Preview PC's like the one I'm typing this on.

Can you guys add a button on the games missing box art to download individual box art? Maybe by the refresh button. This would help out alot