LaunchBox Community Forums

Sega Dreamcast core of RetroArch not working with Launchbox

Adik

17 hours ago, lordmonkus said:

Retroarch Dreamcast emulation is shit, use either NullDC if your hardware isn't great or Demul if you have a decent computer.

Also keep in mind Dreamcast emulation is hit and miss depending on the game so keep expectations in check.

Thank You !! :D

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

can somone give me a working paddemul.ini or controler plugin that works with ps4 on demul im soooo frustrated with this issue i tired every other dreamcast emulator even retroarch but all are unusable except demul but it doesnt let me map my controler im using a ps4 cotroler with ds4 windows 10 

• 1 month later...
On ‎24‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 9:21 PM, SentaiBrad said:

Reicast technically works just fine as is, but it's not good emulation regardless. Demul and NullDC are better in most cases.

I am using nulldc and it works great apart from the fact that I can not exit my games with the 360 controller.. and trying to find a solution to this niggle..if anyone knows hot to do it please let me know

1 hour ago, Lordmonkus said:

If you have the premium version of LB setup a controller button combo in the controller automation section of the options. This will activate Escape on the keyboard, most people tend to use Back and Start on an Xbox controller.

OK that did the job many thanks..

On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 8:32 PM, Lordmonkus said:

No problem, glad you got it sorted.

There are a few emulators that don't use Escape to close out with by default so sometimes an AHK script does the trick.

ahghh  just found out that controller automation doesn't work in big box mode.. It exits fine when launching via launchbox but does nothing when I am using bigbox'''