LaunchBox Community Forums

Zombeaver's Platform Banners

Zombeaver

I'm not sure what happened with my last post but it just keeps on saying "Awaiting Moderation" so let's try this again with an image for the list rather than text in case that's causing something to flag... @lordmonkus possibly, although I don't know that many of these are particularly obscure.
Spoiler
Platform-Banner-Games.png
The only ones out of those that are arguably obscure are: Killing Time (it's the 3DO...your options are limited) Overlord (most C64 games are "obscure" by most people's standard, and a lot of the less obscure ones have awful artwork; I could maybe do something with Montezuma's Revenge or Katakis) Anachronox (which I made for a custom platform that probably only I use, so that's basically a non-issue) Motor Raid (wasn't my first choice, but basically all of the Daytona USA art I found was trash) Betrayal at Krondor (a little obscure yeah; I could probably do one for Doom) Side Arms (not exactly obscure, but not necessarily as "iconic" as say Bonk...a series that I don't actually like very much) Dungeon Explorer II (I'll grant this one; I'll probably do a Rondo of Blood one in the future) Pretty much everything else is as iconic as it gets.
CriticalCid said: Indded. It looks really awesome! But as it only came out in Japan for the PC-Engine and I‘ve splitted the TurboGrafx-16 and PC-Engine as seperate systems could make an alternative PC-Engine version of it please? :)
Yep, I can do that. EDIT: Here ya go.
    Normal:
PC-Engine.png
    Sketch:
PC-Engine-1.png

lordmonkus said My apologies, I think my memory was getting mixed up with some of the other pictures you were making, disregard what I said.
No no, it's fine! I'm open to any requests for alternate versions, that's no problem. The only caveat is that I have to be able to find good images for them, which isn't always possible. I will say that I already plan to do a Rondo of Blood banner for Turbografx CD and a Doom one for DOS.

Yeah sorry, I hate to do that I just don't want to use a crap image either. This might not be so difficult if they didn't release fifteen billion different variants of the damn thing. Reading the wikipedia page on the TurboGrafx about made me dizzy haha.