LaunchBox Community Forums

Windows 10 Gaming App Store

dov_EL

DOS76 said As a new method I would suggest disregarding the shell.AppsFolder method while yes it does work and it would acutally allow you to make multiple shortcuts at once (or at least quicker one at a time(so don't totally disregard it)) but you can pin an app to start and then right click it go to more and choose pin to taskbar then hit shift + right click on the taskbar icon and choose create a shortcut this works for even the Microsoft games that aren't in the AppsFolder so you can launch your MS Solitaire, Minesweeper, Sudoku or Mahjong from within LaunchBox/BigBox now too. You can then move your shortcut into LB games folder or leave it on your Desktop its up to you then you can even unpin the game from both taskbar and start and the shortcut will still work (eliminating clutter). I guess you could drag and drop all the games at once making a fake emulator path for all the games but not really using it. I've been adding the games one at a time and getting images from Google as I add them. There is no metadata found for any of these games.
I put link in LB Games folder (MS DOS ) and .. i not see game in launchbox :(

• 11 months later...
On ‎29‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 6:12 PM, dovella said:

Hi , is possible import Windows 10 game (buy in Windows store) in LaunchBox ? Game like Halo Waypoint , Leos adventure etc .. ?

On ‎30‎/‎01‎/‎2016 at 7:30 PM, DOS76 said:

As a new method I would suggest disregarding the shell.AppsFolder method while yes it does work and it would acutally allow you to make multiple shortcuts at once (or at least quicker one at a time(so don't totally disregard it)) but you can pin an app to start and then right click it go to more and choose pin to taskbar then hit shift + right click on the taskbar icon and choose create a shortcut this works for even the Microsoft games that aren't in the AppsFolder so you can launch your MS Solitaire, Minesweeper, Sudoku or Mahjong from within LaunchBox/BigBox now too. You can then move your shortcut into LB games folder or leave it on your Desktop its up to you then you can even unpin the game from both taskbar and start and the shortcut will still work (eliminating clutter). I guess you could drag and drop all the games at once making a fake emulator path for all the games but not really using it. I've been adding the games one at a time and getting images from Google as I add them. There is no metadata found for any of these games.

• 4 months later...