LaunchBox Community Forums

What Kind of music do you listen?

nmc

@Zombeaver Thanks, they sound pretty good as well, though I prefer the 2 other ones from what I've listened for now. I'll check some other songs anyway :)

Celldweller seems pretty good aswell, pretty sure I'll like the other songs

Here is one song I really love, by Vector Hold, it's been used for the trailer of the game Power Drive 2000

I'm not that much into racing games but it makes me want to try it out

I'm probably completely alone on this one, but I've really gotten into the Dark Ambient genre within the last couple years. This is the kind of thing that obviously doesn't have very broad appeal but what I really enjoy about it is the sonic storytelling at work. This kind of stuff, when it's at its best, can really transport you somewhere else. Put on some good headphones, close your eyes, and just let your imagination take over.

I heard this yesterday in my pops car on the member sponsored radio station he likes (I usually despise radio personally (or at least to listening to it long enough to start hearing them repeat their rotation))  I thought the song was awesome because it has like the feel of a southern hymn but lyrics about being an alcoholic which I found to be pretty cool. I like when I musician will use a genre but has lyrics that are nothing like what you would expect from the music.

Edited by DOS76
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...