Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums

Recommended Posts

On 9/13/2018 at 6:54 AM, tmack89 said:

hey guys, I put these together awhile ago, I'm not very good and they're far from perfect but they get the job done. :)

Sony Playstation 3.jpg

Microsoft Xbox.jpg

looks good i liket... can you make Xbox 360 and nintendo switch

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, sakis said:

looks good i liket... can you make Xbox 360 and nintendo switch

I probably will at some point considering the recent progress of Xenia, yuzu & ryujinx. If I get some free time over the next couple of weeks, I'll try get them posted up here.

Edited by tmack89

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, tmack89 said:

I probably will at some point considering the recent progress of Xenia, yuzu & ryujinx. If I get some free time over the next couple of weeks, I'll try get them posted up here.

Ty :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,

I didn't realize this theme was still active and updated by the community.

Below you'll find backgrounds I made for my own use.

They don't perfectly mimic the original but it does the job (at least for my own use).

I hope this may be useful to some of you.

1278097665_SonyPlaystation3.thumb.png.9410dc6c0ddb72eece3bac960112235f.png

Nintendo Famicom Disk System.png

Nintendo Switch.png

Edited by Darkstar
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, I finally managed to find some time to get started on these requests, hope you enjoy them! Again, they're not perfect but I feel they're close enough to the original theme. 

I will more than likely have the Xbox 360 completed later today, but for now here's some variants of the Nintendo Switch :)

Nintendo Switch.png

Nintendo Switch1.png

Nintendo Switchnoconsole.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2019 at 7:06 AM, RandyMackDaddy said:
1 minute ago, tmack89 said:

Hey guys, I finally managed to find some time to get started on these requests, hope you enjoy them! Again, they're not perfect but I feel they're close enough to the original theme. 

I will more than likely have the Xbox 360 completed later today, but for now here's some variants of the Nintendo Switch :)

Nintendo Switch.png

Nintendo Switch1.png

Nintendo Switchnoconsole.png

 

That's terrific -- COLECOVISION Please :)

Edited by tvguy
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is very beautiful thank you very much, when you have the time will be nice if you make xbox 360 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2019 at 10:15 AM, sakis said:

is very beautiful thank you very much, when you have the time will be nice if you make xbox 360 

Yep, as stated in post above, will more than likely be completed today

On 1/22/2019 at 10:11 AM, tvguy said:

That's terrific -- COLECOVISION Please :)

If I find more time today after completing Xbox 360  then I'll give it a shot mate

 

Also, I'll be creating platform character banners for anyone that uses the metallic theme. Below is OG Xbox, not great, but does the job lol

Microsoft Xbox.png

Microsoft Xbox.png

Edited by tmack89
added content
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tmack89 said:

Yep, as stated in post above, will more than likely be completed today

If I find more time today after completing Xbox 360  then I'll give it a shot mate

thanks a lot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Xbox 360!

 

Microsoft Xbox 360.jpg

Microsoft Xbox 360 noconsole.jpg

Edited by tmack89
updated with higher quality images
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, tvguy said:

That's terrific -- COLECOVISION Please :)

Personally don't have a need for Colecovision, but here it is mate, hopefully it's good enough for you :)

colecovision.png

colecovisionnoconsole.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PS3 banner for metallic theme if anyone needs it

 

1694831706_SonyPlaystation3.thumb.png.f5dae959667cf80dbcf3247b044de002.png

Currently working on a 360 & Switch platform banner

 

EDIT:Switch banner added

Nintendo Switch.png

EDIT 2: Xbox 360 banner added!

2017945302_MicrosoftXbox360.thumb.png.5e58d4065e3788c362dcc1a4150f5307.png

Edited by tmack89
added Switch & 360 banner content
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks again for the ColecoVision art :) I have one last request -- can you put together a background of boxes / screens from all systems and label it with Favorites? That would be epic. Thanks again :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, tvguy said:

Thanks again for the ColecoVision art :) I have one last request -- can you put together a background of boxes / screens from all systems and label it with Favorites? That would be epic. Thanks again :)

Not exactly sure I'm understanding the concept, might be a bit of my capabilities...  PM a mock up with a better explanation and we'll go from there mate

10 hours ago, RandyMackDaddy said:

And if you have the time to make an intellivision one as well. Thanks, your awesome!

Was on a bit of a roll yesterday, so kept at it while this is still fresh in my mind lol

Enjoy!

intellivision.png

intellivisionnoconsole.png

Edited by tmack89
added no console variant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...