LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logo Requests

SirCamel

alien skin is mainly good for extruding logos since I don't have the latest photoshop. Vector magic works really well if you help it, and by that I mean if you can separate the logo from the background by changing the contrast of the image and also change it to black and white it can find the edges better.

Vector Magic saved me a lot of times. If you have an hq source, and like seaview said you are able to modify its values so the logo or relevant section gets differenciated from the rest, it will save you some good amount of time. 

Only downside as you might know is that it gets tricky using it when working with gradient images/photos. 

• Like 1

vector magic has something similar. it has 3 levels of accuracy, but you have to experiment with them to see how they work. For example: I had one logo that was contrasted enough for the magic wand to work, but the compression was so bad vector magic was giving me a rough edge. I found if I took the selection from the wand tool and blurred it then used the lowest setting in vector magic it gave me much straighter edges. Still had to make adjustments but it saved me quite a bit of time.

• Like 1

more clearlogo needed. All of this are Amiga releases.

This may be a challenge and need some cleanup, but hope some of you skilled vector graphics guy can
do magic.

Emerald Mine 3 Professional
Euro Soccer
European Champions (Ocean)

Emerald Mine 3 Front.jpg

Euro Soccer front.jpg

European_Champions_(Ocean)_-_Box_scan_n°1.jpg

Edited by refreshTM
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, diskmach said:

Thanks. You happened to request some logos that I already did. So, might as well share them. 

As for adding them to the LB database, I won't be doing that, I don't even use LB, just here for the logo fun. ?

clearlogo creation is fun. Iv done 80 or so for Amiga but feel i need help now its a lot missing yet

• Like 1