LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logo Requests

SirCamel

7 hours ago, Sir BLaDE said:

Some requests if possible

Here's the one I could do. Sorry I wasn't able to do the others as I don't understand Japanese and I don't have any Japanese fonts and the first one is too low resolution to work with. Hopefully someone else will be able to help with those.

logo.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, seaview59 said:

added to LB database.

Thanks again Seaview, I love this thread! Have some more Amiga ones to ask but they are games without any box art. I can get title screenshots to work with if that will do?

Edit: Noticed another 3 I have box art for but no wheel. I noticed there is a clear logo for Legend of the Lost but it's quite low res.

LemmingsHoliday1993_v1.3_0337.jpg

LemmingsHoliday1994_v1.3_0492.jpg

Legend of the Lost-01.jpg

Edited by BadFurDay
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, diskmach said:

You could say they are missing, but they were left out of the DB deliberately, as they are graphical novels and not games, that's why we didn't do them.

If you still feel you want them, it would probably make sense to take hires screenshots of them. The Princess AI for Wii is a bit different than that, too.

Thanks for the info diskmach :)

I just wanted to complete the DB if you have them?

5 hours ago, BadFurDay said:

Thanks again Seaview, I love this thread! Have some more Amiga ones to ask but they are games without any box art. I can get title screenshots to work with if that will do?

Edit: Noticed another 3 I have box art for but no wheel. I noticed there is a clear logo for Legend of the Lost but it's quite low res.

added to the LB database.

holiday lemmings 93.png

holiday lemmings 94.png

legend of the lost.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1