LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logo Requests

SirCamel

7 minutes ago, zetec-s-joe said:

Yeah, HyperList is currently 12 games, theres 11 in the folder, I didn't put this in for the Super Mario 64 {Proto)

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/mario/images/9/9f/SM64_Logo.png/revision/latest?cb=20140909085717&path-prefix=es

Ok Thanks, Ill improve them as much as possible. Will be sweet to do an entire Game set.

Here is the first one. Fixed all jagged edges and wasted space.

2qurg4o.jpg

Edited by SirCamel

9 minutes ago, SirCamel said:

Ok Thanks, Ill improve them as much as possible. Will be sweet to do an entire Game set.

Here is the first one. Fixed all jagged edges and wasted space.

2qurg4o.jpg

Will be a great thing to see a real 64DD on the system, I so no need to get my head down and learn how to use photoshop

1st image looks amazing superb!

5 minutes ago, zetec-s-joe said:

Will be a great thing to see a real 64DD on the system, I so no need to get my head down and learn how to use photoshop

1st image looks amazing superb!

Thanks, I'm also looking over the net for higher quality covers to get the logos, but not much luck, For the ones i can't find i'll just improve them as much as i can.

Here is Radnet Broswer

20sd44.jpg

4 minutes ago, SirCamel said:

The Doshin game had 3 logos in the folder, 2 of them were for the Gamecube version, So ill make a proper one for the 64DD.

Ahh, there are technically 3 Doshin titles in the 64DD set, Id imagine most people have a HyperList set. which includes

Doshin the Giant (Japan)

Doshin the Giant (Japan) (Demo)

Doshin the Giant Tinkling Toddler Liberation Front! Assemble (Japan)

The LaunchBox DB is out of date on the 64DD front, I will see if i can update, never tried before so dont know if I can but ill have ago

Edit, seems I dont get hardly any permissions to add or change games, understandable

Also found this for Super MArio 64 Proto, custom but would make it differ from the stock N64 logo

Image result for super mario 64DD

This is what the Menu screen says though

Image result for super mario 64DD

Edited by zetec-s-joe
Update

2 minutes ago, SirCamel said:

Ok good to know :) , So what the Situation with Super Mario? I didn't quite get your post.

I guess it's title going by the official title screen is Super Mario Disk Version, known in the HyperList as Super Mario 64 (Proto)
A 64DD protocart was found and dumped and contained a full version of Super Mario 64, I know people were playing through to see if there was any changes from the normal N64 game, but been added to 64DD game lists since, Maybe someone with power here could update the Games DB

7 minutes ago, zetec-s-joe said:

I guess it's title going by the official title screen is Super Mario Disk Version, known in the HyperList as Super Mario 64 (Proto)
A 64DD protocart was found and dumped and contained a full version of Super Mario 64, I know people were playing through to see if there was any changes from the normal N64 game, but been added to 64DD game lists since, Maybe someone with power here could update the Games DB

Ok thanks for the info :) 

So the Logo is Fine as is? Normally you go by the Cover not the title screen.

EDIT: I can do the Disk version, I am just wondering what everyone would want to use.

Edited by SirCamel

Just now, zetec-s-joe said:

I'd probably use the normal logo from N64 to be correct as this is the only art as there was no box

This should be considered the latest up to date set

Awesome, To Easy.

Here is the Bonus. 

Matching Cart images. Ill do the whole set for these too.

rute1l.jpg110vvbl.jpg

bdv5g0.jpgk52w69.jpg

F-Zero X Expansion Kit

Mario Artist Communication Kit

Randnet Browser

Sim City 64 

• Like 2