LaunchBox Community Forums
SirCamel

SirCamels Clear Logo Requests

Thanks so much seaview, you are a legend. If you get any time down the road, I just had a couple more left for my collection. Thanks again.

Backbreaker (PS3 and Xbox 360)

7e0a7512504763.5626aad303528.jpg

NFL BLitz (PS3 and Xbox 360)

NFLBlitz_RRice_PFTfront.jpg

Any chance you could knock one more out? It's Backbreaker Vengeance, I just added it to the PS3 and 360 database recently. Either way, the ones you have made look smooth as hell. 

2227002-backbreakervengeance_box.jpg

here you go, also added to the database. BTW the background of the logo has alpha to better match the effect on the box art.

vengeance.png

Edited by seaview59
  • Like 2

I am working on my SCUMM/MSDOS games and came across this one that does not have a logo.  I looked at Hyperspin and the normal Google locations and couldn't find a logo for Zork: Grand Inquisitor other than the one attached which isn't in best of shape. I figured it would have been created at some point in that older game but Google fu failed me.   Attached is the highest resolution of cover art could find.

Appreciate if anyone has time to create.  2094964861_ZORKGRANDINQUISITOR11.thumb.jpg.0c9eff0b5f0b888c3b8862499e242c28.jpgZork_-_Grand_Inquisitor_-_Logo.png.0e6082099301975c934628989d52a897.png

If you look through the link I gave to Klopjero's Hyperspin themes on the preceding page here, it should be there.

Thanks, I looked there but must have missed since it showed as WIP on the first page.  I figured it had to be completed at some point.  Will upload to LB DB.  5913e84d927e6_ZorkGrandInquisitor.png.c9b006d2e0fe0e060e9ff9d9cc6f734bd.thumb.png.5705388bd84f9a26f87ebf6a6a94f2b4.png

I use photoshop (some times use Alien Skin plugin with photoshop), illustrator and vector magic. In order to cut out the logos you need to use the pen tool, rarely can you get away with using the magic wand tool. This website will teach you how to use it the pen tool. https://bezier.method.ac/

1 hour ago, seaview59 said:

I use photoshop (some times use Alien Skin plugin with photoshop), illustrator and vector magic. In order to cut out the logos you need to use the pen tool, rarely can you get away with using the magic wand tool. This website will teach you how to use it the pen tool. https://bezier.method.ac/

What would be the advantages of using Alien skin when working on logos, and does Vector Magic really work? 😀 Or when do you use it?