Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums
SirCamel

SirCamels Clear Logo Requests

Recommended Posts

On 3/30/2019 at 12:20 AM, refreshTM said:

clearlogo missing

 

All credit goes to @diskmach for this clearlogo. Amazing attention to detail.

SfMjZUo.png

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

 

Could you make this logo for the Sega SG-1000:

* Pachinko II

* Champion Kendou

* Mahjong

Thanks

Pachinko II (Japan).png

Mahjong-01.jpg

Champion Kendou-01.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hello,

 

Could you make this clear logo for the Arcade System (Sega System 1):

* DakkoChan House

* Noboranka

Thanks.

DakkoChan House-01.png

 

 

Noboranka-01.png

 

 

Edited by fyrenthenimar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Soukoban Densetsu: Hikari to Yami no Kuni for Game Boy Color. Couldn't find it in the database. Thank you!

12090-39019.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

5 hours ago, seaview59 said:

All credit goes to @diskmach for this clearlogo. Amazing attention to detail.

SfMjZUo.png

Thanks.

 

5 hours ago, seaview59 said:

Thanks @refreshTMI've done over 2k+ clearlogos for various systems. I like to give back to the gaming community.

I figured that you have been doing this before, with the quality art you're putting out. Can I ask where you posted your work before, if at all?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BadFurDay said:

If you can do 3D cover and CD art you could always try CDTV, plenty of 2D art but no 3D that I can find and it has CD art but not on clear backgrounds.

I'll take a look into CDTV when Amiga CD32 is done :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, refreshTM said:

Why not upload it to this forum?

I'm sure I can drop one or other logo here, like I did before. Mainly, I will be working on projects at the blog, though. Just wanted to give you a heads up that that and other logos you requested already existed. There's too much game art missing, we shouldn't be doing stuff twice, anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, diskmach said:

I'm sure I can drop one or other logo here, like I did before. Mainly, I will be working on projects at the blog, though. Just wanted to give you a heads up that that and other logos you requested already existed. There's too much game art missing, we shouldn't be doing stuff twice, anyway.

ok, and just a tip request. You should add a search option in your blog, much easier to find logos you have. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, refreshTM said:

ok, and just a tip request. You should add a search option in your blog, much easier to find logos you have. 

No, it's there. Just that the way they made the wordpress theme, you have to click on a blog post first to get to the search. Weird, I know. There's only so much I can change when I have a free site on wordpress.com.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, diskmach said:

 

Thanks.

 

I figured that you have been doing this before, with the quality art you're putting out. Can I ask where you posted your work before, if at all?

I used to post some art for WindowBlinds under the name althrox. This is the only place I've posted clear logos.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, seaview59 said:

I used to post some art for WindowBlinds under the name althrox. This is the only place I've posted clear logos.

Ah, so themes, icons and such?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, seaview59 said:

Thanks @refreshTMI've done over 2k+ clearlogos for various systems. I like to give back to the gaming community.

Would you ever release them all in one go? Or do you prefer to see what is needed to fill in the gaps?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, BadFurDay said:

Would you ever release them all in one go? Or do you prefer to see what is needed to fill in the gaps?

They are already released. I've uploaded all of them to the LB database.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, seaview59 said:

They are already released. I've uploaded all of them to the LB database.

Could you give us a hint then, which systems did you work on? 😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, diskmach said:

Could you give us a hint then, which systems did you work on? 😃

A few of them are fanbox art.

3DO - 5
Amiga - 407
Arcade - 160
Atari 2600 - 24
Atari ST - 23
Atari 800 - 97
Commodore 64 - 127
Coleco Vision - 36
Nintendo DS - 76
Game Gear - 20
GameCube - 52
GameBoy - 26
GameBoy Advance - 53
GameBoy Color - 42
Genesis - 108
Intellivision - 21
Jaguar - 5
MS-DOS - 273
Nintendo 64 - 40
NES - 60
PC-Engine - 2
Pinball - 4
Play Station 1 - 127
Play Station 2 - 85
Play Station 3 - 4
PSP - 112
Sega CD - 16
Sega Dreamcast - 59
Sega Master System - 26
Sega Saturn - 23
Sharp X68000 - 12
SNES - 74
Vectrex - 14
Wii - 4
XBox360 - 1

Edited by seaview59
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, seaview59 said:

A few of them are fanbox art.

3DO - 5
Amiga - 407
Arcade - 160
...

Thanks for the answer. Impressive spread.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...