Jump to content
LaunchBox Community Forums
SirCamel

SirCamels Clear Logo Requests

Recommended Posts

I have a couple of ScummVM logo requests. They arent really games, but I am a ScummVM completest.

FreddiOSFS.thumb.jpg.23d411fa0b4f35da82b7cd1f2241b539.jpgPuttPuttOSFS.jpg.d56fd4e385ee1f8c6daf383b3dd80150.jpg

I found a "One Stop Fun Shop" logo for a Pajama Sam game if it will help make the logo making process easier. It's not great work tho:

1038261052_PajamaSam_sOneStopFunShop-01.png.6cb9ccf80a6ec11b0708082b9de2f492.pngThanks for anyone that can help. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those are at my blog. diskmach.wordpress.com

I have completed the ScummVM logo set in accordance with the latest DB from tonesmalone over at Rocketlauncher.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can someone add some transparency to this please

 

It's for the VIC-20 game of the same name

Cosmic Cruncher.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LordEvyl said:

Can someone add some transparency to this please

 

It's for the VIC-20 game of the same name

 

Added to LB database.

logo.png

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MazeGuardian said:

Can someone do the clear logo for Bonanza Brothers for Sega Genesis please, thanks.

 

Added to LB database.

logo.png

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/22/2019 at 3:24 AM, seaview59 said:

Added to LB database.

logo.png

Thanks for that

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heres one that doens't have a logo. Dead Island Retro Revenge. This was the best art I could find. 

Dead Island Retro Revenge.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, fromlostdays said:

Heres one that doens't have a logo. Dead Island Retro Revenge. This was the best art I could find. 

Dead Island Retro Revenge.jpg

Added to LB database

logo.png

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got an obscure one, one of my favorite PC games from back in the day. The game is Grant, Lee, Sherman: Civil War Generals 2 for Windows. I attached the box art. As always, thanks for all the great logos!

 

03_front.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TheNewClassics said:

Got an obscure one, one of my favorite PC games from back in the day. The game is Grant, Lee, Sherman: Civil War Generals 2 for Windows. I attached the box art. As always, thanks for all the great logos!

 

 

added to LB database.

logo.png

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

My very first request :) This is about SNES game "Super Bonk", with EU title "Super B.C. Kid"
https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/images/8902
https://www.screenscraper.fr/gameinfos.php?gameid=2791&action=onglet&zone=gameinfosmedias

There is only a US logo, and i would really love to have the correct EU logo for my SNES collection :) I tried to attach a pic of the box with the EU logo saying "Super B.C. Kid"

Super+B.C.+Kid+(Europe)-image.jpg

Edited by Xyb0t
deleting weird newlines

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Styphelus said:

That version is terrible. We need a new one.

Didn't notice how bad that one was. Alright remade one and added to database.

voyages.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Xyb0t said:

My very first request :) This is about SNES game "Super Bonk", with EU title "Super B.C. Kid"
https://gamesdb.launchbox-app.com/games/images/8902
https://www.screenscraper.fr/gameinfos.php?gameid=2791&action=onglet&zone=gameinfosmedias

There is only a US logo, and i would really love to have the correct EU logo for my SNES collection :) I tried to attach a pic of the box with the EU logo saying "Super B.C. Kid"

 

Added to LB database.

bonk.png

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...