LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logo Requests

SirCamel

• 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, seaview59 said:

I don't see the Spectrum version in the LB database and this is the back cover. Is there a front cover for this?

The boxart for the Amiga, Amstrad CPC and ZX Spectrum versions are the same, so the wheel art would cover all 3 systems. I posted the rear art as I thought it'd make a better wheel how the words are bundled together a bit more, should've explained that apologies.

392765-dizzy-s-excellent-adventures-zx-spectrum-front-cover.jpg

9 minutes ago, BadFurDay said:

The boxart for the Amiga, Amstrad CPC and ZX Spectrum versions are the same, so the wheel art would cover all 3 systems. I posted the rear art as I thought it'd make a better wheel how the words are bundled together a bit more, should've explained that apologies.

I'll start work on this, should be up tomorrow.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BadFurDay said:

added to the LB database.

logo.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, refreshTM said:

I think I could do these if you could point me to the Japanese font that is used for the subtitle. I tried searching for it but I don't read or write Japanese so I couldn't find the exact font.

2 minutes ago, seaview59 said:

I can work with these, thanks for finding the high res scans.

Thank you for your great work! I'm trying to get all the wheels for my Amiga WHDLoad collection, for some though there aren't even boxes. Can you do much with title screens? They will be low res, one game called Denjoy gives very little to work with, I'll attach a screenshot so you can see what I mean.

Denjoy.png

• Like 1