LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logo Requests

SirCamel

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, BadFurDay said:

Big ask here seaview59, these are some more wheels I'm missing from the Amiga .lha collection I have if you don't mind helping.  The big ask is I can only find screenshots for these games.

Hope these work. I didn't see these games in the launchbox database, are you planning on adding them to the database or are these for your personal collection?

breakout.png

lemmings.png

nibby.png

pharaohs.png

fodder1.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Just now, lildivaaa said:

Just a quick question. Is there a repository for all these clear logos that are being made? You know, one central place to find them all to select and download the ones we need (I mean, besides here in the forums)?

I believe they are also uploaded to the database for scraping in Launchbox.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, refreshTM said:

i think you are kinda rude as an moderator. I'v done over 10000 database entry the last two years, and my self created over 500 clearlogos, boxarts, discarts. Ok i have seen this behavior from moderators 

before on various forums. But sorry if iv done something wrong. But sorry, ill stop contribute :(

He wasn't rude at all, he just made a very valid point about normal behaviour. 

• Like 1

On 10/22/2019 at 8:07 AM, seaview59 said:

Hope these work. I didn't see these games in the launchbox database, are you planning on adding them to the database or are these for your personal collection?

Just noticed this, sorry.  I use Attract Mode on a Pi 3B+ (waiting for some good progress on the Pi 4 before upgrading) so, and I hope this doesn't ruffle feathers, I only use Launchbox to help collect missing artwork.

I currently use the Retroplay .lha WHDLoad collection with Amiberry, so these are the ones missing from that. I take out demos and foreign language games though as I won't play them.  I think a good few of these are independent releases or even games launched after the Amiga's lifespan. I'm not sure if these should be added to the database or not, happy to try add them though if I should.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, refreshTM said:

Hey to all. I'm sorry about my post. i'll reach out to @neil9000 i'm sorry for my behavior. This all came out the wrong way. I did'nt understand your first question and wondered if it was a toxic remark.
I'm from an European country and my english is bad. I may do some mistakes again when doing english grammar thing, bud ill try and read better english.

No harm, i was just pointing out that you may get a better response if you used please, like "Please could you make a clear logo for this game" instead of "i need a logo for this game". Water under the bridge though. :) 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...