LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logo Requests

SirCamel

2 hours ago, seaview59 said:

hope this works.

Hi Seaview can you do this one please?  The game is only available as a demo so no box art.  I just had a go but messed up the shadowing and the rocket... Many thanks

That's brilliant, thank you :)

• Thanks 1

Hi everyone!  ?

I was wondering if you can help me with some clear logos I need. I'll be sure to upload it to the database also.

Usually I made my own clear logos and upload them too, but the difficulty on the ones I'm uploading here are overwhelming to me.

I hope you can help. Thanks in advance.  ?

Madou Monogatari 1_ Honou no Sotsuenji-01.jpg

Numba Deluxe.jpg

Waveform-01.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GatoSoft said:

Hi everyone!  ?

I was wondering if you can help me with some clear logos I need. I'll be sure to upload it to the database also.

Usually I made my own clear logos and upload them too, but the difficulty on the ones I'm uploading here are overwhelming to me.

I hope you can help. Thanks in advance.  ?

These are all too low resolution to work with, I can understand  the difficulty you've had with these. I tried one of them and couldn't make some thing acceptable. 

12 hours ago, seaview59 said:

These are all too low resolution to work with, I can understand  the difficulty you've had with these. I tried one of them and couldn't make some thing acceptable. 

Yeah, I know. But those are the larger pics that you can find on the Internet at the moment. I tried with Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo, TinEye and some others without any better result, always the same pics or resized (pixelated or blurred) versions of the same pics I've sent here.

I know these games are not popular, but I like them and want my collection to be neat. I don't know what to do...  ?

6 minutes ago, GatoSoft said:

Yeah, I know. But those are the larger pics that you can find on the Internet at the moment. I tried with Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo, TinEye and some others without any better result, always the same pics or resized (pixelated or blurred) versions of the same pics I've sent here.

I know these games are not popular, but I like them and want my collection to be neat. I don't know what to do...  ?

what about screenshots of the title screens? can you post those? I might be able to use them.

32 minutes ago, seaview59 said:

what about screenshots of the title screens? can you post those? I might be able to use them.

1st attachment: Title screen for Madou Monogatari I: Honoo no Sotsuenji is very low-res as any PC Engine game.

2nd attachment: I managed to do something using black borders around pixels and filling the remaining holes with black. Could be better, but I think it's better than nothing.

3rd attachment: Screenshot from Numba Deluxe contains the only logo you can find in-game during a couple of seconds after "opening animation" ends.

4th attachment: The animated wave behind the Waveform logo looks pixelated despite being from a 1080p screenshot, but it's the game's fault. I don't know the "original" resolution of the game, but I tried every resolution and it looks always pixelated. Anyway, it would be good if it can be erased from the logo.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

4 hours ago, GatoSoft said:

1st attachment: Title screen for Madou Monogatari I: Honoo no Sotsuenji is very low-res as any PC Engine game.

2nd attachment: I managed to do something using black borders around pixels and filling the remaining holes with black. Could be better, but I think it's better than nothing.

3rd attachment: Screenshot from Numba Deluxe contains the only logo you can find in-game during a couple of seconds after "opening animation" ends.

4th attachment: The animated wave behind the Waveform logo looks pixelated despite being from a 1080p screenshot, but it's the game's fault. I don't know the "original" resolution of the game, but I tried every resolution and it looks always pixelated. Anyway, it would be good if it can be erased from the logo.

I was able to find a larger image of Madou Monogatari I on ebay. Screenshots helped with the other two. I didn't add Madou Monogatari I to the database as I don't see it there.

Mado Monogatari I.png

numba.png

wave.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, seaview59 said:

I was able to find a larger image of Madou Monogatari I on ebay. Screenshots helped with the other two. I didn't add Madou Monogatari I to the database as I don't see it there.

Wow! You're awesome! They look perfect.

Also, you sure got pretty good luck finding a better quality image. Don't worry, I'll add the logo to the database for you. It is for the TurboGrafx CD version, that is kind of a remake of the Mega Drive version.

Thank you so much for your help!

• Thanks 1