LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logo Requests

SirCamel

On 2/17/2021 at 8:14 AM, LJcrew said:

NFL Blitz 2001 Dreamcast needs some cleaning up with the black stuff. I'm too experienced to do a good job myself, thanks.757229344_NFLBlitz2001(USA).png.4e16a69d6f1a006ed9a41b261137a0ff.png

I've tried this one before but I've not been able to find a good scan of the box art to work with. Hopefully someone that is in possession of the real box art can do a photo scan of it.

21 minutes ago, BadFurDay said:

This one any good?

Appreciate you finding this, but it still won't work because of the way it was scanned. Not sure of the scanner terms but when it's scanned and you can see the half-tone or moiré print pattern I don't know of a way of getting rid of that. Photoshop and Topaz software will find that pattern and enhance it which is not what you want with the gradients and alpha on the flames. If it was scanned as a photograph then it's something I can work with. If someone knows a procedure other than recreating I'm open to that.

Edited by seaview59
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, ci2own said:

LaunchBox uses the Japanese game ID when importing the European version of this game

Although it was released in Europe, it is untranslated so technicaly it is still the japanese version. The English boxart and Logo are all fanmade as far as I am aware.

8 hours ago, ci2own said:

Don't know if there must be another entry for European version

All region variations of a game go in one entry and should not be seperate

• Like 1