LaunchBox Community Forums

Clear Logo Requests

SirCamel

On 3/10/2021 at 8:09 PM, qupe75 said:

Could I ask for this one please?

Game Box.png

Hi Seaview I was wondering if you were able to do this at all?  I have edited a cart for it from the hack pack in case anyone wants it :)  Kurko is doing some great mods

The Legend of Banjo-Kazooie_ Gruntilda_s Mask-01.png

Hi Seaquest can I ask for a smoother version of this logo please, the two on the database have issues

I have screens and the front cover of my version and the disc, I did kickstarter this.  I can't upload to the database currently so upload here what I've done so far.  The road trip edition has the music CD that's the only difference.

I won't clog this page going forward it's just so if you felt it warrants it these can be uploaded as I can't for some reason at present.

Arcade Racing Legends-01.png

Arcade Racing Legends-01.jpg

Arcade Racing Legends-02.png

Arcade Racing Legends-03.png

3 hours ago, qupe75 said:

Hi Seaquest can I ask for a smoother version of this logo please, the two on the database have issues

I have screens and the front cover of my version and the disc, I did kickstarter this.  I can't upload to the database currently so upload here what I've done so far.  The road trip edition has the music CD that's the only difference.

I won't clog this page going forward it's just so if you felt it warrants it these can be uploaded as I can't for some reason at present.

submitted to LB database

logo.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2