LaunchBox Community Forums

Silver Ring - ClearLogo Set

viking

1 hour ago, Johnny T said:

Brilliant! Thanks for sharing. My next question is - how do you create a "Recently Played" playlist? That would be really handy for me? Thanks :)

Pretty much like making any other playlist. In your list of playlists just right click and choose add. Then name it what you want. You can leave it manually populated and right click a game to add or if you want to make it auto-populated you can choose the last played field and set criteria like "Is in Recent Days" or "Is on or After" and then set the value. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Retro808 said:

Pretty much like making any other playlist. In your list of playlists just right click and choose add. Then name it what you want. You can leave it manually populated and right click a game to add or if you want to make it auto-populated you can choose the last played field and set criteria like "Is in Recent Days" or "Is on or After" and then set the value. 

That's great Retro. Thanks for the info :)

On 10/7/2018 at 12:45 PM, SuperSprayer40 said:

Hey its me again.

I'm updating some rings and i need you to look at these and tell me what do you think? 

N64 Wheel V2.png

PS1 Wheel v2.png

Are you putting game info above the logo's? Or is there something else going in that space? Or are you just making them neat and tidy like that with the system at the bottom?

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2018 at 5:37 PM, Starbuck said:

Dragon57

Your silver ring sets are awesome. I have a request Please. I have Collections by year 1970 thru 2020. Could a set be made for these. I have attached my ones for 70's, 80's, and 90's. These contain all Mame Games for those periods.. But would like one for each year., as I also have collections for MAME by Year. !970 Collection, 1971 Collection etc.

Thank you very much

70s Collection.7z

80s Collection.7z

90s Collection.7z

@Starbuck Sorry, I don't know how I missed this. Do you still want/need these?