LaunchBox Community Forums

Silver Ring - ClearLogo Set

viking

6 minutes ago, sundogak said:

Yeah, it is a bit confusing and my screen snap was before I had reorganized and/or figured it out.  Priority of how LB picks Logos and Videos for Playlists and Platform Categories is:

• Playlists:  Unique Name >>> Nested Name (if no Unique Name).  This is the reason you can have an "Racing" logo and will pickup under multiple platforms.
  • Platform Categories:  Unique Name only.  So you have to have the exact Unique Name of the Category for each logo/video as listed in the LB Edit Platform Category window.  So for example on the Genre logo I have logos named "Atari 2600 Genres" and "Atari 5200 Genres", etc.  They are the same round logo but it will not pickup otherwise.  Newer screenshot where I have working logos is below. You can also do by folders within the Images directory but again they have to be the Unique Name of your Category, not the Nested Name. I tried to not get too complicated so folders seemed to be more work.  If you download the clear logos that are associated with the Refried theme you will see all the folders he had to make since he has unique logos (not round ones like in this thread) for each and every Category. 

Playlist Categories

image.thumb.png.5f4a4a773041d6b82da7710c3a9eadeb.pngPlaylists (you will notice I have a "games" version for Mame and non-version for all others. I didn't feel like renaming the playlists each time I reimport Mame so this seemed easier. 

image.thumb.png.f413c305a7d50f97baca57a53ee5e03b.png

@sundogak Wow, who would've thought! Thanks for explaining that. It was driving me nuts!  I'm with you on just naming the exact names for the logo/vids instead of making individual folders for each.  Seems like a lot of work.  I will get to it and test it out. Thanks!

Would anyone be able to make a Ports ring using this png? Thanks in advance :)

system.png

Also, Would it be possible to get some hacks wheels made. I have these but they are small format - I'm also missing Master System Hacks and Gameboy Colour Hacks

Nintendo Game Boy Advance Hacks.png

Sega Game Gear Hacks.png

Nintendo Game Boy Hacks.png

Super Nintendo Entertainment System Hacks.png

Sega Mega Drive Hacks.png

Also could anyone make a large format TechToy ring like this one?

Sega Master System (Tec Toy).png

Lastly could a Last Played silver ring be made in the style of the playlist rings

Sorry for the long request. Really apprecaited

Edited by weller96c

Your silver ring logos are fantastic. Could you please make some for the following systems.

Radio-86RK Mikrosha

Sega SF-7000

Sega System Multi-32

Sharp MZ-700

Sinclair QL

Sony PocketStation

Sony PS Vita
Thomson MO5

Thomson MO6

Thomson TO7

Apple 1

Apple iPhone

Atari 800

Atari XL

Bandai Playdia

Casio PB-1000

Thank you

1 hour ago, Starbuck said:

Your silver ring logos are fantastic. Could you please make some for the following systems.

Radio-86RK Mikrosha

Sega SF-7000

Sega System Multi-32

Sharp MZ-700

Sinclair QL

Sony PocketStation

Sony PS Vita
Thomson MO5

Thomson MO6

Thomson TO7

Apple 1

Apple iPhone

Atari 800

Atari XL

Bandai Playdia

Casio PB-1000

Thank you

@Starbuck Are you referring to platform logo rings, or rings for the games themselves?

43 minutes ago, Starbuck said:

Platform rings please. I am in the process of adding a number of systems to my set-up. I have started converting all of mine to your rings and would like all my rings to match.

Thank you and have a safe new years'  eve

You got it. Might be a couple days, or longer. I had a database server crash I need to fix. Having said that, doing rings is more fun, so I may mix it up a bit. :)